• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker?

now that i think of it it was dark by the time we got to these trail so i prob just over looked it. i had no problems hitting either of the trails on 33's locked front and rear.:awesomework: still had fun. ready for another go at it:redneck:

What a day lol Japerry and Myself had a blast today little bit of carnage and i think its time to find a rig with a lower center of gravity or make this one have a lower center of gravity LOL

What a day lol Japerry and Myself had a blast today little bit of carnage and i think its time to find a rig with a lower center of gravity or make this one have a lower center of gravity LOL

uhhh ohhh, did some one roll????????:haha:

:corn::corn::corn::corn:

uhhh ohhh, did some one roll????????:haha:

:corn::corn::corn::corn:

Not exactly, but came very very close on several occasions and managed to destroy a door and another window:mad:, There were at least 3 times if my winch wasnt on and tight i woulda been up and over it was a long day:redneck: You woulda had fun if you were with us Andy!

Not exactly, but came very very close on several occasions and managed to destroy a door and another window:mad:, There were at least 3 times if my winch wasnt on and tight i woulda been up and over it was a long day:redneck: You woulda had fun if you were with us Andy!
you might as well take all the side window out

I would if it was stored in a garage but it sits outside all the time :mad:, Although right now its in a warm cozy garage, moms car got the boot till i can fix the windows hahaha

Just use a tarp. Thats what I have covering the driverside window on the pathy right now.:redneck:

:haha::haha: thats awesome.. sounds like a blast. i wish i could of got the footage on the go pro!:awesomework:

Had a blast wheeling up there on Saturday, sorry I had to leave early, I wanted to see another ZJ out there seeing how they are the red headed step child of rigs. Glad I did leave early tho, T-Case blew on the drive home. Oh well those NP249's suck anyway so now just gives me an excuse to put a better one in there.

We are wanting to go this coming saturday again. you in? get that Jeep going man:fawkdancesmiley: