• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wall trial work party OCTOBER 21st & 22nd

Since he's too much of a ***** to ask, does anyone have an open seat for Ben (GRNTACO)? He's afraid of putting a little wear on his tires and not getting any wheeling time out of it, so he wants a ride. :rolleyes:

Hey Ben :flipoff:

skrause said:
Since he's too much of a ***** to ask, does anyone have an open seat for Ben (GRNTACO)? He's afraid of putting a little wear on his tires and not getting any wheeling time out of it, so he wants a ride. :rolleyes:

Hey Ben :flipoff:

I am ridding with you.......that's what you said in the shower this morning.

GRNTACO said:
I am ridding with you.......that's what you said in the shower this morning.
Nope, I said you are riding me. I like it when you're on top and I'm deep inside you. Now stop gaying up this thread and find your own ride you bum. :flipoff:

One thing I forgot. anybody have any decent sized peices of cardboard or wood to make up a quick sign? Something along warning---work party..

crash said:
One thing I forgot. anybody have any decent sized peices of cardboard or wood to make up a quick sign? Something along warning---work party..

I have tons of boxes and I can bring a few. They open to 4'x2' approx. Unfortunately all the plywood I have here has bullet holes in it.:D

Well... someone called off at work for saturday and sunday... so I won't be making it.. :mad:

Hopefully I'll make the noobie run... even though I'm only a noob to reiter. :hi:

how much man power do you guys have showing up. I would only be able to stick around until 2 or 3 if needed. Let me know and i'll get the Jeep loaded up.

I've got plywood... and been i've got an open seat........

ON the back of my quad :haha: :haha:

Find me a trailer and i'll take my cruiser and u can ride. Or just stop being a hairy vagina and take your damn truck

Would it be in poor taste to show up and "watch" people work? :)

I was going to come to help, but it seems that a lot of the tasks are taken care of, so I was thinking of just coming to be a floater of sorts since I kinda want to get my truck out and wheel a little too. I tried to meet some of you at the Clean Up, but it didnt work out too well. So, Im thinking if I come up this time, I might actually formally meet some of you.

~T.J.

84Toyota4x4 said:
Would it be in poor taste to show up and "watch" people work? :)

I was going to come to help, but it seems that a lot of the tasks are taken care of, so I was thinking of just coming to be a floater of sorts since I kinda want to get my truck out and wheel a little too. I tried to meet some of you at the Clean Up, but it didnt work out too well. So, Im thinking if I come up this time, I might actually formally meet some of you.

~T.J.

By al means TJ--I still owe a rock throwing since you didn't come say hi at the RTW cleanup :; :D :D

crash said:
By al means TJ--I still owe a rock throwing since you didn't come say hi at the RTW cleanup :; :D :D
I was trying to time the moment, lol.

I think my girlfriend and I will be heading up there tomorrow sometime. Im going to take my truck, she will be in her 4Runner. We want to do a little practice wheeling so she can get used to her 4Runner, so we might just be there for a little while, but I still want to come see whats going on. Depends on how it all goes once we get up there.

See you all tomorrow!

~T.J.