• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Warn Hubs for Ford

CarnationSensation

I have done a little research on these and have found an average price of about $260 for the premium hubs. Anyone know of a place to get better pricing?

Anyone got a set they wanna sell?

Thanks for any info :beer:.

Rig is a 2000 F250 7.3L

They're going to be the same price anywhere you look, Unless you find a used set.

On that note, I have a set in stock here in Silverdale :awesomework:

I can ship them for free

ive got a used/new set. 1 was installed but never ran. Im in Carnation give me a call or text at 425-864-1951

If your going to work on that front end, scrap out those unit bearings and do a full fixed spindle conversion so you can use regular timken truck bearings (dana-60 stuff). Most kits come with new 35 spline outer axles and 35 spline hubs.

Its spendy, but I love mine. No more worries about the unit bearing failing on me (and expensive to fix).

If your going to work on that front end, scrap out those unit bearings and do a full fixed spindle conversion so you can use regular timken truck bearings (dana-60 stuff). Most kits come with new 35 spline outer axles and 35 spline hubs.

Its spendy, but I love mine. No more worries about the unit bearing failing on me (and expensive to fix).

How much was it to swap yours to fixed spindle Choppy??

I have the first conversion kit put out by dynatrac back in like 2005 or so. I paid 1700 after shipping and everything and installed it myself. Did one side on one weekend, then did the other side the following weekend. Only took a couple hours per side. 2nd side went way faster.

There are a couple other companies doing the conversion now, and last time I emailed dynatac about the parts I got the "we are discontinuing the product" response. Probably cant compete with the other kits or something. weird.

I just replaced my bearings last month and ran me about 35 bucks a side in bearings and seals buying them off ebay. Dont buy the dana-60 bearing kits, they are way marked up. I got all mine individually and looked for free shipping deals.

When I did my conversion, the unit bearing repairs were running me almost 400 bucks, and I was on my second failure (common with big tires and lots of offset). I think the unit bearings are getting cheaper, but I still hate em.

I have 38's and a deep 12" wheel. I like the spindle conversion.

I have the first conversion kit put out by dynatrac back in like 2005 or so. I paid 1700 after shipping and everything and installed it myself. Did one side on one weekend, then did the other side the following weekend. Only took a couple hours per side. 2nd side went way faster.

There are a couple other companies doing the conversion now, and last time I emailed dynatac about the parts I got the "we are discontinuing the product" response. Probably cant compete with the other kits or something. weird.

I just replaced my bearings last month and ran me about 35 bucks a side in bearings and seals buying them off ebay. Dont buy the dana-60 bearing kits, they are way marked up. I got all mine individually and looked for free shipping deals.

When I did my conversion, the unit bearing repairs were running me almost 400 bucks, and I was on my second failure (common with big tires and lots of offset). I think the unit bearings are getting cheaper, but I still hate em.

well, if we are spending your money hehehehe....

Two different options: One, ditch the dana-50 front end you have (unless your a dually, then you have a dana-60) and put in a dana-60 from an 02 or newer truck, then do the freespin kit to that axle, or even better, the crossover steering. Takes a huge load off your steering box (kinda a weak spot on our trucks) and makes the truck much nicer to drive.

or

Two, install a 2005 or newer coil front end and then do all the same upgrades. Even more improvement in ride quality, plus you gain like 6 feet of turning radius versus the leaf spring front end, and you can run less offset, as no spring to rub on.

But thats just if Im spending someone elses money. I want to do the 05 coil setup on mine, but thats gonna be down the road aways.

Hahaha...
I thought about just swapping in a KP60 and being done with it.

well, if we are spending your money hehehehe....

Two different options: One, ditch the dana-50 front end you have (unless your a dually, then you have a dana-60) and put in a dana-60 from an 02 or newer truck, then do the freespin kit to that axle, or even better, the crossover steering. Takes a huge load off your steering box (kinda a weak spot on our trucks) and makes the truck much nicer to drive.

or

Two, install a 2005 or newer coil front end and then do all the same upgrades. Even more improvement in ride quality, plus you gain like 6 feet of turning radius versus the leaf spring front end, and you can run less offset, as no spring to rub on.

But thats just if Im spending someone elses money. I want to do the 05 coil setup on mine, but thats gonna be down the road aways.

Latest posts