• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Washington Offroad Radio Show

muddiechick

Hey everyone!!! I'm not sure if I am posting this in the right thread or not, however, I want you all to be aware that Northwest Offroad Radio is still in the process of "an idea in our heads"!!! What my friend and I, as DJ's for countrygoldnetwork.com would like to run across all of you, is having a 2 hour show on friday evenings that caters to our offroad community. We could give trail updates and conditions, events, work parties, all that kind of stuff....so that when you all get up saturday morning to go wheeling, you can be aware of what's going on out at the trails you luv to hang out on!!! We have already talked to our production manager, and received permission to produce such a show, and possibly getting it aired beginning next friday, july 9....but i would need some help!!! I am asking that, if ya'll know how the trails in ur areas look, or things to watch for, anything that's out there, can u please let me know....this way we can do our best to keep everyone updated as closely as possible!!!

We are really excited about this and want to be able to have the opportunity to keep this show going weekly, and show our production manager that he has made the right decision in letting us take the reigns on this project, and to maintain and educate "newbies" to the offroad community about treading lightly, and keeping our trails open and functional!!!

If you have ideas, you can pm me or you can send me an email at
[email protected]

I would love to hear from ya'll about what you want, since this show would be all about your entertainment!!!

thanks,
muddiechick

I think it's a great idea, and have already taken the liberty of posting on the Peak Putters' site about it! I'll forward comments to either you or Edward, unless you want to look in over there now and again...

:awesomework:if we can catch it this far north the rut runners will be listiners

looking at your site, its not an actual radio program, but a webcast? I dont see any affiliate broadcast stations listed, so Im assuming its a web only thing?

looking at your site, its not an actual radio program, but a webcast? I dont see any affiliate broadcast stations listed, so Im assuming its a web only thing?

its is a program that we are starting, but is not airing yet, on the countrygoldnetwork.com. we are not independent broadcasters trying to put something out there to see if a station will pick it up. its not a simulcast or anything like that...just something we are putting together during our regular on-air shifts...countrygoldnetwork.com, an internet based country music radio station, is who we regularly dj for.

Latest posts