• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Weld in fittngs

Dirt700

Need a link to weld in an -16 bungs. I had the link but got a new phone. I tried google, but could find the ones I was looking for

I'd have to measure mine and get back with you but yes it is camaro fans. Mine stays cool as a cucumber. Noisy bastards though. I suppose fans that move a lot of air aren't quiet though. Why an16 not 20?

pholmann said:
I'd have to measure mine and get back with you but yes it is camaro fans. Mine stays cool as a cucumber. Noisy bastards though. I suppose fans that move a lot of air aren't quiet though. Why an16 not 20?

Thats what came on the rad. I ordered. Wish now it was -20

16 kept mine cool all day and it was hot today but I have a Lincoln mark 8 fan and it freaking sucks in a very good way

jccarter1 said:
16 kept mine cool all day and it was hot today but I have a Lincoln mark 8 fan and it freaking sucks in a very good way
I see alot of people have 16, and seem to be ok. When my chassis gets started I'm going to make sure there is plenty of air flow between fuel cell and rad.

Did you go to hawk pride? I was there, but trip got cut short by a big ass hole in my side wall.

jccarter1 said:

Was just curious. I see a lot of folks running 16's. I'm a fan of overkill. Lol

pholmann said:
Was just curious. I see a lot of folks running 16's. I'm a fan of overkill. Lol
Im trying to do it right the first time on this new buggy, so I don't have to change a bunch of stuff after it's done. I got this Griffin almost a year ago on sale, so hopefully it works out.

When the time comes Patrick, I may be hitting you up for a motor and some help on the wiring