• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

well after the install

TOW? Get on the freeway and FLY!!!!!! Remember jeff it takes time to work all the bugs out. I know thats what the guy I bought my truck from said. Just because they detuned mine it was a whole new way of fueling it and so on. Mine were very laggy at first then they hit pretty hard.

Tow? wtf is that??

Tuning doesn't look like it will be all that difficult, I threw on a small set of twins.. Only 52 psi and they spool quick! My truck almost feels like it has less power because you don't feel that sudden smack of the turbo. It's just smooth and gradual.

The small twins are kinda cute though. :beer:

Well, what did you put in?

I'm thinking of Rips kit in a few months.

Rips kit was one of my first choices. And he was going to give me a real good deal. But I found a set of BD twins that had been on a truck for 50-100 miles and it didn't make the high hp numbers he wanted (It ended up being a bad ECM). So he took them off and I couldn't beat the price :redneck: . Plus I really didn't want to change my exhaust. BD's twins are just a couple of S300's so it dumps out to a 4" downpipe. Anyone else you have to go to 5". If I wanted more then 500-525 hp I wouldn't have even considered the BD setup. But I just don't want that. Not with this truck.