• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Well boys looks like we're out numbered !

R

rednecklights

"I'm talking about 99 million ******s! You talking about 6 million crackers?"

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-report/browse-all-issues/2008/fall/ready-for-war

Jon Piper

The sad but true part is this **** is coming. Especially for the city folks.
Imagine if there were no govt hand outs.

Interesting

Attachments

• hatecrimesticker.jpeg
    hatecrimesticker.jpeg
    38.7 KB · Views: 555
muddinmetal said:
Interesting

That's why white men built this country and blacks ain't built **** in their country to be proud of. You go to Africa, you might get stoned to near-death, then get douced with gas and set on fire in the streets while a crowd of :afro: stand around and watch. All racism aside, there is clearly genetic differences and defining characteristics of the majority of blacks that separate them from whites. It's like the difference between a house cat and a jungle cat. Same species, completely different mentalities.

Y'all remember that video of them fawkers over in Africa settin' that one guy on fire and beating the **** out of him in the streets in the middle of the day and watching him burn to death? That's was a sick video. Can't remember who posted it, but it is forever burned in my mind. There's crazies in every race, but deep down inside, most all blacks have that inner drum beating wild man jungle coon inside of em. There are a few black guys that I work with and know around town that are jim-dandy standup people, but they became that way growing up in a predominantly white community. You don't get many like that out of areas like Ferguson, MO where it's a high concentration of blacks.

It also pisses me off that a black man can get on tv and say power to the black people, and nobody gets offended.....say white power one time and you'll make headlines. :wtflol:

Africa is still as backwards and war torn as when first discovered by Whites and the only place without its own major stock exchange......
When you look into our inter city's you see the same backwards bullshit..... :afro: