• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Well, if the boards are slow anyway I'll show pictures of my cube

vanguard

That rock walker guy
I've been working a lot of hours and the dishwater gray cube was getting me down. My wife decided to decorate it for me.

Where I sit:
P7060372.JPG

My couch:
P7060376.JPG

I have a new monitor stand now so it looks a little nicer. I like this picture because it shows the sea of despair that is the reality for anybody that works in a borg cube like me.
P7060378.JPG

The picture in the corner on my desk is from low range magazine. Sent a copy to my mother in law so she could see it. She cut it out and sent it back framed, which I thought was pretty cool.

Wow , I thought the cubes were just setup like that in movies. It really happens in real life. I bet I would get fired within a week. I would have naked chick pictures on my walls If I was gloomy , not a freaking pic of water ripples. It would be nipples in water.

I need to snap a pic of my floor. You'll ****. Its like a cubefarm but with no walls.

You know those old WWII films where their is a Secratary Corp. of ladies plugging away in what looks like a well lit warehouse on typewritters. Modernize that with flat screens and lots of them. Just a big ass open room you could play football in if it werent for all the damn desks.

InDaShop said:
I need to snap a pic of my floor. You'll ****. Its like a cubefarm but with no walls.

You know those old WWII films where their is a Secratary Corp. of ladies plugging away in what looks like a well lit warehouse on typewritters. Modernize that with flat screens and lots of them. Just a big ass open room you could play football in if it werent for all the damn desks.
Do you work in finance?

I'll snap some tomarrow.. I got a refridgerator, microwave, my own door :flipoff1: thumb.gif

I usually am in a diff. office down in the basement next to the cafeteria/break room/ping pong tournament spot... they just gave a guy from Boeing my office for the next 3 months, so I moved all my **** to the former HR manager's office (he was let go and they haven't got a replacement) :drinkers:

xjkrawler said:
wow nice keyboard thumb.gif
That's the best keyboard ever made. It's a 1984 IBM model M. I've read it's actually dishwasher safe but I haven't tried it. It's old school and really clickly, not mushy. thumb.gif

kid rok said:
Wow , I thought the cubes were just setup like that in movies. It really happens in real life. I bet I would get fired within a week. I would have naked chick pictures on my walls If I was gloomy , not a freaking pic of water ripples. It would be nipples in water.

i here that.... i really appreciate the inspiration, i mean i thought i had it rough working i the same "boring" shop everyday, but now i love it.... matco playmate calenders and all, out of site from the public of course... for some reason i am looking forward to work right now....

I got 2 laptops on my desk... one for work and one for play ! I dont need a nudie tool calendar when I gots

www.redtube.com :flipoff1: laughing1 (thats obviously a 35 fuggin % link mind you.... )

Juan_Hong_Loe said:
I think I would have the tendancy of throwing something into other peoples cubicles on a regular basis. Like P said, Id get in trouble. ;D

Yep everyday a new cube victim.. be the only way to keep any sanity in there for me.

Id have to start several cubes out too so no one would know were it was initially coming from, everyone would know its happening but no one would know were the artillery was coming from. Be a fun game to get started :-X

Id have to do ransom notes too... ( did that at my old office....funnnay ) take something outta someones cube and leave a mysterious ransom note , I took a stuffed animal thing off one doods desk at the office I was in when we were in Kansas. left these ****ed up notes all over the place for like a week. We had a real good time with it. laughing1

I can't believe you have a mini couch in your cube man - looks like it came out of an old brothel in the French Quarter - pepper.gif