• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Well ****.....I'm in

blacksheep10

XBJRA champ/ 555 and team Nasty codriver
Kansas, where we know how to wheel, nowhere to go
Bought a decently famous fitty/88 this weekend.
It was skinny's before it was jab nasty's, its on Haulin or Crawlin 1,2,and 3. The one Jab was ridin up the shotcrete wall at Gillespie's comp site naked with a cowboy hat on. I have him my used sheep inner axle and $100. laughing1 ****ing drunken KOH deals. He said the clutch is way too tight, almost kills it when you put it in gear. Anybody have experience with fitty clutches?
I don't have it yet, but want to be decently learned before I do

Best fiddy advice I can give... Don't let out and hope for the best... look at miles... booyang :flipoff1:

I have owned alot of play toys and worked on many different pieces in my life and a honda 50 is the easiest thing I have ever worked on in my life.

It is also the most reliable and toughest thing on this earth. booyang

Well, it came home this weekend........missing a carb and throttle/cable/all of it. He didn't know until he went in the shed to get it and somebody had stolen it I just hope nobody took up residence in my intake while it was open. He idd give me $50 back on it.
Now I'm in the hunt for a carb and throttle to get this little girl purrin

wtf are all these other 50's on ebay?
tg50
nc50
z
nb
elite
PA
laughing1
Anyway I really don't want to do a **** ton of searching, I have **** to do in the shop. What carb do I need to buy, find a stocker or are some of these jap carbs worth the time. Throttle cable and twist for the handle bar readily available?
Looks like I need a brake handle and pedestal as well. Damn, this thing was raped.

Is this cheap piece of **** worth it with corresponding grip or do I need
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/THROTTLE-CABLE-ALUM-CLAMP-HONDA-XR-CRF-XR50-CRF50_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem2ea146bb64QQitemZ200274262884QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

One of these:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/RED-BILLET-THROTTLE-CLAMP-XR50-CRF50-CRF-XR-50-PITBIKE_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem5190d49222QQitemZ350322201122QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Or is it trash?

I'd like to find stock stuff as I'm a ride red kind of guy.
Also, on the carb question in the post above this one, a stock fitty carb is or isnt' enough for an 88 kit? can I just jet up or do I need to buy a larger aftermarket one?

If I was in your place I would go ahead and get the 88 kit with carb and race head.
I was gona just ride mine around for a while without it and I stayed in turtle all the time. It was fun around the yard.

I has the full bbr super 88 kit on it but someone stole the carb and throttle assembly off of it at my house. I would call bbr and see what a carb cost because I know it is bigger than a stock one but might be the same size as the honda 80 one.

blacksheep10 said:
I currently have $50 in it and no rzr to compliment my unfinished pile of buggy parts. What were you talking **** about again mister $250 skid plate for a rzr on a whim last week?

Oh yeah! Get him Kelly!

we put miles' cab and throttle off the cheater bike on it. It fired up after a while of pushing it.
when you kick it, it sounds like something is stripping and not catching unless you go very slow, then it will turn the engine over. the clutch is also fawked up. like its too tight for it to be put in gear without killing it (it runs off at an idle) and too loose for it to not slip, as it slips pretty good in 2nd/3rd.
I'm assuming if I take the right side cover off I'll see what's wrong, but any suggestions?
also, on the brakes, there is a yoke hanging out with 2 holes. the piece that goes in there has a hole in it perpendicular to the OD of itself. you put a nut on either side of it. where do I get that round piece (like a rod with a hole across it). I need 2.
I also need to tear down brakes front and rear and make them return without kicking them :wtflol: