• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What are you planning to get for Christmas for kids?

onepieceatatime said:
I don't have kids, but if I did.
e2759648d911d82c90db06a0fa4b7587.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Dam, when I was a kid we used to just go down to the woods by the creek after school and start a fire...Kids these days are soft....Fire pits ::)

I mean, Prankpack.com on bottom of photo.

This one of theirs got me laughing
https://prankpack.com/products/roto-wipe-br-standard-size
Last year at our white elephant friends exchange, 2 of our friends brought a bidet and a squatty potty. I thought the rotorwipe would be a good one to throw in the pot

PS, everything on prankpack is an empty box with a fake product printed on teh side.

You can buy the knock off 4 wheelers cheap. I bought two for $50 a piece. Parts are cheap to. I put a $18 carb on it and its been running strong for 3 years now.
I didnt want to drop a lot of coin and her have no interest

Re: Re: What are you planning to get for Christmas for kids?

jccarter1 said:
Picked up a new jeep for my little girl here is some teaser pics of the build

8be31f5ee6ea97714f32846d415aa760.jpg

We have the red one for my boys. Here's a tip. Get a splice wire harness that allows you to wire up a 6v battery and a 12v battery in series for 18v. Really makes that thing silly fun without being dangerous or breaking it. However they do need to learn to start in low gear and then move it to high gear after it's moving, otherwise parts go boom after a while.

I and my wife decided to go with the foosball tables. You know, I was pretty good back in the days and I know few tricks that will definitely make me cool. So, yeah I'm Ok with that.