• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What Bender

I like my JD2 Model 32 full hydro.

Very nice machine work/pins/tooling etc.

Can bend 2" .25wall (if that is something you're interested in)

I run a Burndy 10,000psi hydraulic unit.

PM me if you want a great deal on a hydraulic unit. I've got a bunch of them.

i like my pro-tools 105hd plus dean always gives excellent support check their webpage they maybe running a good package special

TBItoy said:
I like my JD2 Model 32 full hydro.

Very nice machine work/pins/tooling etc.

Can bend 2" .25wall (if that is something you're interested in)

I run a Burndy 10,000psi hydraulic unit.

PM me if you want a great deal on a hydraulic unit. I've got a bunch of them.

This.
I have one if you want to check it out just let me know. I have the air over hydro unit they sell factory. Bought the bender and die direct from JD2 due to cheaper shipping and all the accessories from trick tools. The model 32 is definitely more beef than then the model 3. Got a unregistered copy of the new bend tech ez 3d if you are interested.

JD32 hydro :dblthumb:

The model 52 looks to be pretty sweet and the price tag not too bad...

The-Boss said:
Got a unregistered copy of the new bend tech ez 3d if you are interested.

careful with the software... its not transferable

Check out Mittler Brothers Machine. My buddy has their full hydro 180 and their ultimate notcher and they are bad ass. These guys build some very stout and trick tools.

I updated my bender to the Mittler Bros last week and it's nice. I also went with the electric pump so I don't have to listen to the air/hydraulic pump.

6300fac5.jpg

I personally think hydro is over rated especially now that the RDB-050 from Baileigh Industrial is so in expensive yet high quality. It is a really awesome bender for a great price! I love the idea of three speeds and you can do a 180 degree bend in one shot.
Later,
Bobby Cox

Theres a guy in my local area called tube tek at www.tubetek.net

his bender is like a jd2 style with a few cost saving designs thrown in that really effect the price in a good way.. he has a cheap mount for the harbor freight air/hydraulic cylinder too...

me and a buddy went in on one of these several years ago and have had nothing but good experiences.. probably not the best if you're gonna build chassis for a living but great for a home shop..

clif is a retired feller and builds these things to keep himself busy and doesn't advertise a whole bunch which keeps his selling price down too- He's a hell of a guy too, stands behind his stuff !00% recommended

I made my old JD2 hydro before they were readily available that way.

Attachments

• IMG_1179 (Large).JPG
    IMG_1179 (Large).JPG
    104.1 KB · Views: 99
After seeing the post on Tubetek I did some research and everyone seemed to think it was a good product so I placed my order and remembered that I had forgotten to include my die size so I call to let them know this morning. Still no response so I emailed and hope for a response soon. Now I find a thread on pirate about poor customer service. Hope I'm not another victim. :dunno:

I could have sworn I posted a response to this thread already but I don't see it. I have the JD2 hydro bender with the Harbor Freight ram that I am borrowing from a friend. I can't stand the thing. I would definately look at the Baileigh Industrial stuff. It is just plain made so well with heavy duty parts and construction. Also the manual version is in expensive comparetively and has 3 speeds to choose.
Later,
Bobby Cox