• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What did you get for Christmas?

I got a hd tv antenna , coffee maker(I'm new to coffee lost to many bad habits had to pick a new one up) money$$ , couple shirts, and a snap on hoodie! Oh and my dad gave me his old upright deep freeze!

I got an Edge Insight CTS w/ EGT probe, a PacBrake exhaust brake, ARP head studs, a BD steering box brace, a 5" Aeroturbine muffler, a set of Hansen socket and wrench organizers, a Kahr CW380, a Sig P938, a Sig AR pistol stabilizing brace, and a couple cheap Bushnell red dots.

Of course I did have to buy it all for myself. Sometimes the struggle of being a bachelor is real. Lol. Only downside is that I'm at work right now to pay for it all. Working 88 hours this week and 72 next week. Yay...

clemsonjeep said:
I got a winter's shifter (bad ass), Milwaukee cordless ratchet, pipe master, boost gauge, and a few other small items. Musta done something right this year.

IMAG4656_zpsbolxzux9.jpg

IMAG4654_zpsbeqbtdst.jpg

IMAG4637_zpsnbk9h1vr.jpg

IMAG4636_zpsfykul4pr.jpg

Little man got a new Gator...enjoyed the hell outta watching him on it...

IMAG4652_zpssbuil5zc.jpg

Wife got a new ride...this thing is sweet. All wheel drive twin turbo 365hp...WOOOOO!!!!!!!

IMAG4632_zpsi0fgwx2r.jpg
I've been wanting one of those ratchets. Please tell us what you think.

Solo Buggy got some new wheels and bump stops
38 Special got a new cooler drain plug
Barn got the new wrench set on here a while back
RV got a new 900 CP flashlight and a new TirePro tire monitoring system

Wife got a new ride...this thing is sweet. All wheel drive twin turbo 365hp...WOOOOO!!!!!!!

IMAG4632_zpsi0fgwx2r.jpg

[/quote]

Ford powa!!! Since every other thread on here becomes a ford hate thread :flipoff1:

Not nearly what some of you guys got but I got a pair of Muck boots and some super comfy under armour sweats from the wifey, a new dewalt 4 1/2" grinder from mom, and a Busted Knuckle hoodie and a light bar mount from my little bro. Mechanix gloves and a nice carharrt flannel from the in laws. Been a good Christmas. Merry Christmas Hardliners!

I got a grill and an 8 hour shift at work. My boss is a ****....on a side note, one of the liquor reps dropped off some kobalt tools, a box and a nice swiss army bag.

clemsonjeep said:
I got a winter's shifter (bad ass), Milwaukee cordless ratchet, pipe master, boost gauge, and a few other small items. Musta done something right this year.

IMAG4656_zpsbolxzux9.jpg

IMAG4654_zpsbeqbtdst.jpg

IMAG4637_zpsnbk9h1vr.jpg

IMAG4636_zpsfykul4pr.jpg

Little man got a new Gator...enjoyed the hell outta watching him on it...

IMAG4652_zpssbuil5zc.jpg

IMAG4632_zpsi0fgwx2r.jpg

My wife got me that ratchet, too! I think Milwaukee needs to send some love Hardline's way. :)

Got some new fab tools (angle finders and ****), a welding jacket, some cash for buggy parts, some jeans to burn holes in while welding, a spot light, a badass 12 volt trail compressor, and more cash. Plus I bought myself 16 1-1/4" heim joints.

My truck got broken into when I stopped into a bar to see an old buddy that was in town. Didnt plan on being there very long at all and I didn't want to carry in the bar so I left my jacket in the truck with my Glock 42 in it and now somebody else got it for Christmas. The next day I was pulling into my neighborhood and the transmission in my truck started to **** up real hard. It was rebuilt 110 days ago and came with a 90 day warranty :dunno:. Hoping the shop will still stand by it but if not I'm guessing the past couple days have cost me about $2500. Merry Christmas to me :dunno:

Latest posts