• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What do you think of the new Tundra

FiFo

Ok, before I start this let me say that I looked at the diesels, I really did, but frankly I just didn

It's gas...

If you want a "tow rig" then it's a waste.

It will never tow like a diesel...

It won't get the mileage...

It won't last as long...

But whatever works for ya :beer:

My thoughts on the 5.7l toyota tundra

Its a gas engine. The dizzle's will stay in europe. Thats all.

Short beds on fullsize trucks are ghey. Toyota has some work to do before I'd ever consider one for a tow rig.

all i know is my dad is buying one for his company in the next couple of months, he went and test drove one and says that its got some get up and go thats for sure and stops like no other and is very roomy inside

all i know is my dad is buying one for his company in the next couple of months, he went and test drove one and says that its got some get up and go thats for sure and stops like no other and is very roomy inside

So he'll be able to pull a container up off the edge of a cliff and stop on the teeter-totter before going off the end? :haha: :corn:

It's still just a half ton gas truck. It's NOT a tow rig, period. If I were in the market for a small truck, it'd just be an used F150 or something for a LOT less $$$.

J

I wheel with a guy in Oregon that tows with a tundra and it does pretty well. Can't keep up with the 12valve though but then again what can?:flipoff:

Latest posts