• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

what do you want

do you want to be told what you need to hear or what you want to hear on landmatters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I happen to be a member of the PNW4WDA and you hear plenty from me.

I also went out on a limb to be heard with many of my efforts. I believe that the PNW4WDA hasn't done a great job promoting itself in the web community. Pokey, I, Jaydog and others are trying to change that.

I certainly do understand however why they may have chosen to keep things quiet in the past. Many of the web wheelers co-exists as e-thugs and if you don't think your words can hurt, then you've got a lot to learn. My skins pretty thick, Pokeys, well his is like a rhino it seems. However, others that have poked their noses in in the past, felt they didn't need or want the crap that so often flows on the BBS, blogs etc. They'd rather spend their time doing what needs to get done. No BS, no games, just get the job done.

90% of the PNW membership doesn't really know how MUCH work the PNW4WDA does, how much influence they have and how deep their influence goes.

Many of you certainly don't treat the people that are TRYING to help, very well. It's a little off topic for the original post and poll but if he's asking what you want from the PNW4WDA, then I guess it is on topic.

I happen to be a member of the PNW4WDA and you hear plenty from me.

I also went out on a limb to be heard with many of my efforts. I believe that the PNW4WDA hasn't done a great job promoting itself in the web community. Pokey, I, Jaydog and others are trying to change that.

I certainly do understand however why they may have chosen to keep things quiet in the past. Many of the web wheelers co-exists as e-thugs and if you don't think your words can hurt, then you've got a lot to learn. My skins pretty thick, Pokeys, well his is like a rhino it seems. However, others that have poked their noses in in the past, felt they didn't need or want the crap that so often flows on the BBS, blogs etc. They'd rather spend their time doing what needs to get done. No BS, no games, just get the job done.

90% of the PNW membership doesn't really know how MUCH work the PNW4WDA does, how much influence they have and how deep their influence goes.

Many of you certainly don't treat the people that are TRYING to help, very well. It's a little off topic for the original post and poll but if he's asking what you want from the PNW4WDA, then I guess it is on topic.

:awesomework:

The new generation is just that, online... it'd be cool to see trail head signs with something sporting the pnw4wda logo. showing that it was them or others that played a part in the trail. same with a brief - history - of the pnw4wda's background. something that could be easily tossed around for others to see. and as you said - 90% don't have a clue... maybe thats a bit off?

but agreed - the offroad community needs to band together and stick together when it comes to SAVING trails or just keeping them open. it's ok if others don't want to join, it's kinda like the bible....

AS LONG AS WE'VE LET THEM KNOW IT EXSISTS / EXSITED - then everyones done their part. So more power to ya - if you or me or anyone can push the pnw4wda on to new 4wd owners. nothing wrong with being a part of it.

ok, my Mistress says it's time for me, to go back into my kennel. :haha:

:whip:

Long live the - Pnw4wda :;

- people need to become involved, take part in these meetings, and step up if you / they want a opinion in such matters, that RALLY was well thought out. Too bad people who enjoy this hobby / sport - offroading - can't make time to come to these events at the Capitol Steps. *:)corn: )

Hey Rich
I followed Comet to our first Rally 3 rallies ago, then followed PNW to the last two, I started going to meetings then a year later my Club joined.. You don't hear too much out of me yet because I'm not as versed in the way things are yet. Hell My Club and I are new enough people can still find Crap to throw in my Face when I do open my mouth. :rolleyes:

But I did just what you said...... With a little encouraging from the guy sitting next to me, I stepped up and said let me have a chance at the rains. I'm not young in some folks eyes (yours! Cause your like 25 right?) But I'm young to wheeling, My Club and I are only a few folks but we want to make a difference, We want to help. After 25 years in the Military it's time to move on and make a difference here at Home.

I wheel a Sammy, A Bronco II, an S10 Blazer, and a 1 ton Crewcab Diesel. I like Variety

I Stepped Up !!!!!:corn: :awesomework:

Not only stepped up, but JUMPED up to be the Region 2 Director, which is the largest and most powerful Region in the PNW4WDA. I say more powerful because of the numbers of people involved/

Good job Ed!

You'll probably see more of Ed on the various boards keeping people in touch than you've seen from Region Directors, almost EVER. (Pokey excluded but I don't think these boards had the popularity back when he was a region 2 director - that was back in the 30s' I think :redneck: .) You've got Pokey as the new Region 2 land manager. You'll also see more from him about Land Matters in Region 2 than anyone that went before him. Joe is the Elbe Hills land manager. You may not hear quite as much from him as from me, but he will keep people informed.

I'd like to put out a friendly challenge to the reps of the other ORV parks to start getting internet friendly and let people know what's new, find out what people want in your park and keep them well informed about what's going on. I know you guys are on here (at least some of you are). I'd like to see it all on the PNW4WDA forum where the drama queens are kept at bay but no one seems to pay attention over there.

I'd also like to see Region 1 and Region 3 step up and start to become more vocal about what's happening in your areas, make your selves available to discussion and input from non-members as well as members.

Hey Rich
I followed Comet to our first Rally 3 rallies ago, then followed PNW to the last two, I started going to meetings then a year later my Club joined.. You don't hear too much out of me yet because I'm not as versed in the way things are yet. Hell My Club and I are new enough people can still find Crap to throw in my Face when I do open my mouth. :rolleyes:

But I did just what you said...... With a little encouraging from the guy sitting next to me, I stepped up and said let me have a chance at the rains. I

Yep, I remember Ed when he was just a little wide eyed dude with a truck! :haha: He's really taken to this involvement stuff and it's all still pretty new to him! I'll reiterate, good job Ed! :awesomework:

As for PNW members not contributing more on line, well I can't really blame them. Everytime the PNW comes up, they get e-lynched by e-thugs. The real truth is there are more of them out there than you think. They just don't wave the PNW banner as much. Most of the clubs are PNW members. Clubs like Timber Tamers, CORE, White Knuckle, Rainer Ridge Rams, and many more. And all those clubs have members that post here.

In the paper today, they advertise and auction in Febuary for some "Free Land" or sold to the highest bidder. Something like 200 parcels in the PNW. Auction registration is at the Meydenbauer Center (Bellevue) in Feb something or other, 8am.

Someone want to get some 4x4 land?

In the paper today, they advertise and auction in Febuary for some "Free Land" or sold to the highest bidder. Something like 200 parcels in the PNW. Auction registration is at the Meydenbauer Center (Bellevue) in Feb something or other, 8am.

Someone want to get some 4x4 land?

That is www.landauction.com. I bought a fair bit from them already, but it's too expensive even at auction in this area.