• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What does your 4Runner weigh?

Poohbair

Pabst O'Holic
... Brad and I have a gentlemans bet on what my Runner weighs, but I have never had it on a scale...

He guesses around 4100-4200
My guess is 4700-4800

85 Runner SR5
Solid Axle on custom hanger
22RE / 5spd / Dual Cases
Full body
Full top
RUF
63's
Xover
Hydro Assist
Family Cage (1.75" 6pt Cage)
39.5 Rockers
H1's w/ Rock Rings and PVC inserts
8K Winch
Full stock interior minus carpet

I think stock curb weight is around 3,700 ?????

Might have to get her to the scale in the next few weeks just to see....?????

Mine is right around 5000 loaded for a day on the trail.

Went across a scale without top and no tools at 4750 or so.

... Brad and I have a gentlemans bet on what my Runner weighs, but I have never had it on a scale...

He guesses around 4100-4200
My guess is 4700-4800

85 Runner SR5
Solid Axle on custom hanger
22RE / 5spd / Dual Cases
Full body
Full top
RUF
63's
Xover
Hydro Assist
Family Cage (1.75" 6pt Cage)
39.5 Rockers
H1's w/ Rock Rings and PVC inserts
8K Winch
Full stock interior minus carpet

I think stock curb weight is around 3,700 ?????

Might have to get her to the scale in the next few weeks just to see....?????

bump wondering if you ever weighed your runner. mine came in at 3800 with tools an gas. its linked front an rear 37 pbr duals bobbed an dovedtailed full xocaged. or if anyone else nows what theres weigh.

I have Pooh's runner. Not much has changed on it, I've added about 16' of 1.75 DOM to the cage to build the seat cage for the driver/passenger. It's also running Iroks on Trail-ready's, not PBR's on H1s.

But I've also knocked probably 20lbs of bondo off it. :redneck:

I have hit the scales, but I don't remember. I'll have to take it down after I get the new motor put in.

Thats sweet :awesomework: ya i was just curious what others weighed. kinda thought mine was on the light side which is good.

My 90 with an internal cage & a solid front axle weighs 4650 empty weighed at the scale in Sultan. Dual cases & 33's when I weighed it. I have 35's now so bump the weight up a hundred lbs.

Just for comparison my 2005 Jeep LJ (Non-Rubicon) 4.0L manual tran.'s with 35" MTR's, Warn X8,000i winch, full metal doors, back seat, factory carpet, full factory soft top and recovery kit/tools/basic spare parts and full fuel is just under 4.000lbs. When I strip it down for serious wheeling (no top, no carpets, no backseat... and only half doors) with the minimum of required wheeling gear she weighs just under 3,600lbs. and at that weight you can really feel the difference in improved performance.
My end goal is to have her wheeling ready at 3,000lbs. for one fun ride.:awesomework: