• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What does your wife drive?

How big of a boat?

I love my wife's ride, 2013 Ford Flex Titanium (Funk Master Flex edition is what all the dealer guys called it.

2013-ford-flex-limited-awd-ecoboost-test-review-car-and-driver-photo-455877-s-450x274.jpg

It can tow a small boat (Class III Hitch), but not a big ski boat. This thing is a friggin pimp ride, smooth as silk, drives like a champ, hauls ass, good mileage, etc. Only negative is all the electronics on it drive me crazy, but I'm old school.

My wife drives 02 trailblazer Ltz 4wd or 02 suburban 2wd. It depends on if she is going to work or just running around town and how many kids she is going to have with her for the day.

Wife driver 2010 grand Cherokee overland 5.7 hemi 18 mpg around town, son of a gun will pull a green handle out of a maul.

my wife has a 4 door JK with lift and 35s , she loves it and I do too, nice to take top and doors off in the summer but we have been considering swapping it in or selling it and going with a half ton 4 door truck. 2 reason, the truck would actually get better mpg and she would be able to tow her buggy on the 16' car trailer if she wanted to go somewhere on her own, I drive a 5500 ram dually and she doesn't really like driving it, I often have it and she wants to do her own thing at times, ive tried encouraging her to wheel more womens events by herself or with girl friends. seems the major hold back of moving to a pickup for a DD for her is the fact that she likes flashey cool suv type vehicles . she had an H3 before the jeep so a stock pickup doesn't fit that bill for her at the moment. I enjoy the jeep as well. just ideas at this point. jeep drives nice and is fun in the summer. only real bitch I have is the crappy front end and death wobble that we've dealt with but currently have under control