• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What front axle shafts you running?

What kind of front axle shafts you run? Reply with what axle.

• Stock

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Stock w/ 35 spline outer

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • RCV/or 300m RCV

Votes: 27 37.0%
  • Yukon

Votes: 24 32.9%
  • Longfield

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • Ouverson

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Big RCV

Votes: 3 4.1%

• Total voters
300M RCV's here. Broke a spicer joint and it took out my yukon shafts so I made the switch. CTM's or Superjoints are key if you run a U-joint front shaft and have a heavy right foot.

Ah. The ole "lemme rub my RCV's in their face" trick huh Kevo? Oldest trick in the book...
Lemme as my custom one off axles to the list...
-stock Inners, spicer joints, and Yukon outters.... Not one issue... I would guess since I have had them they have been on 40+ weekend riding trips.. I dunno maybe more. I kinda ride a lot... I dream about gettin some RCV's ... But apparently I know when to let off the dam gas.. How I have had such good luck I have no idea. I have had to beat on my rig a good bit. I don't try to break my **** like Jonny does but they have taken an ass whipping.
I would guess that those RCV's will outlive you kevin.. Something tells me at one ride per year your zero failure rate will hold steady. ESP if you unload, go back flip and load back up. Hahaha. Yep. Best 2000+ you ever spent. :flipoff1:

kushKrawlin said:
Ah. The ole "lemme rub my RCV's in their face" trick huh Kevo? Oldest trick in the book...
Lemme as my custom one off axles to the list...
-stock Inners, spicer joints, and Yukon outters.... Not one issue... I would guess since I have had them they have been on 40+ weekend riding trips.. I dunno maybe more. I kinda ride a lot... I dream about gettin some RCV's ... But apparently I know when to let off the dam gas.. How I have had such good luck I have no idea. I have had to beat on my rig a good bit. I don't try to break my **** like Jonny does but they have taken an ass whipping.
I would guess that those RCV's will outlive you kevin.. Something tells me at one ride per year your zero failure rate will hold steady. ESP if you unload, go back flip and load back up. Hahaha. Yep. Best 2000+ you ever spent. :flipoff1:

haha well for what it's worth I didn't have a problem with my stock inners/spicer joints or yukon outters for about 3 years either. And then one day while crawling my front up a wall at area 51 my joint went pow which then took out my inner and outter shaft yokes. The spicer joints will let go eventually.. most likely.