• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

what grease for longfield CV?

i have the dana 60 CVs and cant figure out what grease they use..

Ask Bobby. He used to use an orange colored grease, but now uses a grayish grease that he said was better.

I know if you have toyota 30 spliners out and stop by he will grease them with his cool plug.

The 60 birf has a greaser on it so its a little easier.

RCV has a special grease for them. They gave me a tube of it at koh this year. Search pirate for a thread on 'alternative to rcv' for good contact info. They got a new phone system with different extensions and whatnot. Hopefully they have thanged their fawked up business ethics. I think im gonna need some service parts from them soon.

RCV has a special grease for them. They gave me a tube of it at koh this year. Search pirate for a thread on 'alternative to rcv' for good contact info. They got a new phone system with different extensions and whatnot. Hopefully they have thanged their fawked up business ethics. I think im gonna need some service parts from them soon.

ya so what kinda grease is it?

ya..right..not paying that much for a tube of re-badged grease...i would like to know whats in it..i know it is synthetic moly..but there are many diffferent grades of said grease...does the tube have any specifics on it?

Last edited:
ya..right..not paying that much for a tube of re-badged grease...i would like to know whats in it..i know it is synthetic moly..but there are many diffferent grades of said grease...does the tube have any specifics on it?

Im just about to head to the garage, I'll copy down any info i see on the tube.