• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

what is the better way to go for 2" shafts? rcv or ouverson?

yea i could not remember what they were.i know jack made sure he had another one the next day for ttc. we have been to koh with him and he went to canada last year with us.think he has 2' outers now also. watched him break like his 7th atlas with us.lol they just built a new rig that has all the new cool stuff on it. he got timmie alot of parts for game changer. damn good guy to deal with! if scott cant get you a part then it's probobly not available.he has some damn good connections.

Yes, Scott is an amazing parts source. I buy everything I can through him. Good, honest guy, too. I feel like that is rare in the industry sometimes.

yep if he says it will be there tue.its there. if he cant get it for a month he tells you. usually the best prices also. well nice plug for sunfire off road..lol now back to the tech.sounds like hands down if your building a tuff front axle.dana 80 with rcv.because you cant get anything from ouverson.

If you get 2" shafts for a rockwell from RCV what do you do for a spool? Do they have something available?

greenlion said:
If you get 2" shafts for a rockwell from RCV what do you do for a spool? Do they have something available?
scott said he is getting them made.around 500.00 bucks.

RCV will be building Rockwell spools this next year ( not sure on when) I will have some 2" RCV's in hand next week if all goes well.... RCV is the way to go GREAT SERVICE :woot: