• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What kind of meds are we on ??

85buggy

Is there room to pass ?
Just kinda wondering. Recently have started blood pressure
Meds. Also got a prescription for Lipitor. Cholesterol is sky high.
Does anyone take it ? Are the side effects really there ?

Two for blood pressure and Zocor for colesterol. I take them at night right before bed and have never felt any effects.

JohnG said:
Two for blood pressure and Zocor for colesterol. I take them at night right before bed and have never felt any effects.

Do you take a Baby aspirin as well? I'm taking Atenolol, baby aspirin, Prilosec, and vitamin E. All good for now. :dblthumb:

JohnG said:
So far, aspirin has not been brought in to the mix.

I take that just as a precautionary. Knocks down the possibility of strokes and heart attacks (even though I own one, lol)

Took Prevacid for reflux years ago, weened myself off of fast food, then the Prevacid. No issues since.

Went to the doc a month ago, cholesterol was 400 (ideal is 100-ish) and blood press was high. Doc said, "Eh... we'll see what it is next year and go from there." :****: Since then I have had 2 spells (while driving) where I get really dizzy and feel drunk. Ol lady says it's blood pressure related...

That's kinda where I was 5 Bros. need to get that
lowered my doctor would have you going everywhere
I've got to for a stress test and 3 more heart related test !!

Cannabis sativa.

Lots of vegetables and quality sleep.

A decent mix of Ayurvedic herbs.

Nothing made in a lab. I don't think we even have Tylenol/Advil in the house.

Sucks man, habitual med intake.

They are all designed to substitute or supplement antibodies/hormones and bacteria that your body makes on its own. When your body sees that it doesn't need to make the chemical anymore, it quits. Making your body more susceptible.

Just like when you take a testosterone booster, your body naturally ups the estrogen level at the same time. Soon as you quit taking a test supplement, your nuts shrink up into your stomach because your body quit making its own test a long time ago.

Hey not bashing anybody with allergies but constant ritualistic med taking I think keeps the problem around.

All said with love :)

Everybody knows that you are suppose to take an estrogen blocker while and after a juice cycle. HAHA