• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What NOT to do while recovering a rolled rig! wow.....

The guy doing the winching pretty much saved his life by letting it roll onto his hood to keep from crushing him. Turn the volume up at the end of the vid and you can hear him say that. :eek: Stupid people....

this ones been around a while..i think it was on one of those worlds dumbest tv shows or something when i first saw it ..i thought then it was about the dumbest thing i had ever seen

Buddy of mine flopped his runner yesterday, tree stopped him or else he would have rolled several times. Had to show it to him because it reminds us of some folks we know that are passengers and not drivers for a reason.

xjmarc said:
Buddy of mine flopped his runner yesterday, tree stopped him or else he would have rolled several times. Had to show it to him because it reminds us of some folks we know that are passengers and not drivers for a reason.

molaugh I know a few of those too

I don't see what all the hoopla is? He added extreme sports, redneck intuition and an extra roll to get his truck upright. Textbook according to the big book of winching the Army puts out.