• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

what should you do when you see people trashing reiter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all you did and i do hope your burns are doing well.
Teaching these new young kids what should be done seams to be very difficult now a days but it does need to be done. It were me i just would have had them give me the stuff and put it in my jeep but then i`m a girl too and do not like confrenation.
Kat

wow, wtf. He pushed you in the fire...
Thats it, that kid ain't a person anymore. Run him over and call it an accident...

wait... I read it again, and now i gota ask, why did you continue to hang around these fawk tards? It sounds like you figured out early in the day they were disrespectful little shits...

First off thank you for manning up. its too bad they were criminals as well as punks. IMHO the dudes that assulted you should be prosecuted fully but thats your call.

The chick you called out for littering is either not gonna do that again or she is just a careless criminal also. maybe you taught her a big lesson. if her friends all got arrested over it, would be even a better lesson.

just for the record:

what age group are we talking here?

What time of the day/night?

another option is to post thier names and addresses here and let the other members educate them. :stirpot:

kinda like when i walk in les swaubs and tell them i want new rims and tires for my rig then.... cancel the order because they have litterboy working there. make it a point to inform the manager the reason i canceled the order:fawkdancesmiley:

wait... I read it again, and now i gota ask, why did you continue to hang around these fawk tards? It sounds like you figured out early in the day they were disrespectful little shits...

until i got thrown in the fire they didnt seem too disrespectful towards me just stupid and drunk needing to be educated

they are around 18 years of age and it was late at night

Stories like this piss me off... I have yelled at ALOT of people up at the Rocks and on the Shoestring for littering... people who were camping with me, and just random people as well. If that stupid bitch cried for that, who cares... I would have said WAY meaner things to her after I saw her crying, and if she cant take it then she should grow a little bit thicker skin.

As for the guy throwing you on the fire, that is bullshit. Once I got out of the fire, that pile of **** would have gotten a rock to the head. Period. And probably a rock thru every window on his rig, house, parents house, girlfriends house, etc... What a prick. :looser:

Hope your burns get better, and try to stay out of jail over the deal... I know that I would have a hard time with that part.

assult cal the cops or invite them u pnext time so we can peice out their rigs and leave it on their lawns so mommy and dad can clean it up **** tards

total bullshit. you got some balls to call them out on it, wish more people acted like you. as for the assault something needs to be done about it, they shouldn't get away with it. but only you can determine the course of action...

Wow that is messed up. I have came across the same thing but it never came down to them getting that bent out of shape. Thanks for looking out for our trails.

Someone call Pokey.......we have some valve stems to cut.:corn:

First off, nice job on confronting them.:beer:

Second, I would have left them alone after confronting them about the littering since they were drinking heavily. Being older and wiser I can see the trouble before it even starts. Even though I quit drinking I still have a very short fuse........so I would have got plate numbers and as much descriptive info as possible. Then I would have headed out to where I got cell service and called the Sheriff and relayed that info.

Someone call Pokey.......we have some valve stems to cut.:corn:

First off, nice job on confronting them.:beer:

Second, I would have left them alone after confronting them about the littering since they were drinking heavily. Being older and wiser I can see the trouble before it even starts. Even though I quit drinking I still have a very short fuse........so I would have got plate numbers and as much descriptive info as possible. Then I would have headed out to where I got cell service and called the Sheriff and relayed that info.

Hey now:haha: If they threw me in a fire and I was packing as he was there would have been shots fired. even if just a couple into their rigs. That would have got their attention:awesomework:
This whole episode is why I dont wheel with people I dont know:rolleyes:

i just got back from gold bar where i meet up with a officer and filled out a report he said a prosecutor will be contacting me shortly

i just got back from gold bar where i meet up with a officer and filled out a report he said a prosecutor will be contacting me shortly

Good to hear, hopefully they actually nail the fawker instead of slap him on the wrist :awesomework: :awesomework: :awesomework:

Good to hear, hopefully they actually nail the fawker instead of slap him on the wrist :awesomework: :awesomework: :awesomework:

it's he said/she said Cody. nothins gonna happen to em.
karma is a funny thing though :awesomework: they earned a good ass kickin and they'll eventually get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.