• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What the hell??!!

johneddie

I'm a big fan of Fox and FX....Sons,American Horror Story,etc...
But just saw commercial for new series.... "Chozen". It's an animated series about a white GAY rapper!!! :****: :wtflol:!!!!!
Whole damn country's goin to hell in a handbag!! :puke: :puke:

easleycrawler said:
Going to hell my ass, its already there.
Yep!! Absolutely no morals left. Why does everything have to be "politically correct" ,when it's just wrong?? As old saying goes..."Never thought I'd see the day when....." Well that shits done went out the f'in window!!! Damn shame! :mad:

FX's new original comedy series Chozen is an animated comedy about a gay white rapper fresh out of prison with a new message and new skills, which he will use in his quest for redemption and domination.

Grant Dekernion serves as writer and executive producer, and he will also be writing and rapping the songs. Danny McBride, Jody Hill and David Gordon Green from Rough House Pictures (Eastbound & Down) are Executive Producers. Adam Reed and Matt Thompson of Floyd County Productions (Archer) are Executive Producers and their company will animate the series. Characters will be voiced by Dekernion, Bobby Moynihan (Saturday Night Live), Hannibal Buress (Totally Biased with W. Kamau Bell), Michael Pena (Gangster Squad), Nick Swardson (Reno 911), Danny McBride (Eastbound & Down), Kathryn Hahn (Anchorman), and Method Man (The Sitter). The series is produced by FX Productions.

:puke: And we wonder what's wrong with the younger generation today!!
Who in their right fawkin' mind decides ... "Hey!! Let's inject some more f'ed up gay **** into the minds of our children so they grow up thinking there's nothing wrong with a bunch of homos!!" Smmfh!!!! :mad:

Yea the country hit the drain years ago it seems to be getting more accepted as "ok". Wish people wouldn't try to be correct and stand up for what's right, bunch of homo's gaying it up.

Read a quote awhile ago that's very true.

Parents these days are trying to childproof their world, when they should being world proofing their child.

Screw being politically correct.

ridered3 said:
Read a quote awhile ago that's very true.

Parents these days are trying to childproof their world, when they should being world proofing their child.

Screw being politically correct.
Agree 1000% :dblthumb:

Not going to lie. At first when I read it I thought you said a gay white RAPER. Was kind of relieved when I found out he was a rapper. HUGE difference but still makes you say :wtflol:

Everyone needs to get together and stop buying from any company that advertises on any show like this, that's the only way to stop this crap. If all the straight people in the US stood together on this I'm betting when they saw their sales fall thru the floor they would pull their advertising on any show that had a goober gobbler on it. It seems like the whole damn nation is catering to a very small percentage of homos, if they want to be together fine but I don't want to see it every time I turn my tv on. Queers kissing in high definition on my 55" is not my idea of good entertainment. I really believe this is why Duck Dynasty has had the major take off that it has, it's just good family tv with out all the bs.

if tv show has gays or black with white mixing it goes over to diff channel maybe why I don't watch much tv just from old school