• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What to buy... Another xp vs s

Adamw.

Ok guys I've got the itch for another rzr. Had a standard rzr back in 2010 then sold out of it and bought a jeep. Well I'm trying to decide what I want. Don't have to pocket book for the 1k... So I'm looking at the 900xp an the 800s. I know what they both have power wise but what I'm wondering is the suspension on the xp as tough as the s? I can be a little rough on stuff... And it Seem like every time you see 900 take a hard hit I folds the rear suspension up and just destroys the rear end... Witch rzr has the toughest suspension?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't get an S if you have any plans to try Boat Ramp at choccolocco mtn

Little low on power and the ledge at the bottom will tear control arms completely off if you slide down hard

Suspension wise, the S is tougher than a XP. Power and suspension-comfort, the XP is a better choice.

An 800 doesn't have enough motor to get up boat ramp.

900's are nice and ride good with much more power than the 800's. For trail ridin and just cruisin I think an 800 S with power steering would be the ticket. I wish I had power steering on mine

Adamw. said:
How would y'all compare the suspension and ride of the xp900 to the xp1k

I have a 800 s, and have rode in a 900 and 1000 this past weekend, I was impressed with the power of the 1000, but the suspension is unreal. We were on trails going 2 and 3 times faster just because of the suspension. I would like to get a 1000, but this :afro: be broke. I would go with the 900 over the 800.

BUG-E J said:

That would be me :****:

Just trail riding and not trying to compete or hill shoot the 800S is hard to beat.
They are tough and dont have the power to break like the 9 and 1k.

900 is smoother and faster but has more power = easier to break parts

1K is even smoother and faster and has power to spare= can break parts not even to the floor!! lol

I have a bad ass 800s I can put you in!

Attachments

• 2014021995164355.jpg
    2014021995164355.jpg
    232 KB · Views: 124
Re: Re: Re: What to buy... Another xp vs s

Adamw. said:
How would y'all compare the suspension and ride of the xp900 to the xp1k

Ive got a 900 and have ridden a 1k and I like the suspension on the 900 over the 1k. The 900 feels planted and extremely stable IMO the rear shocks could use some work though because they will buck if you are in sone tight higher speed jumps .. the 1k doesn't feel as stable to me alot more tippy and at high speeds kinda feels like its floating I guess.. the torque of the 1k is awesome though but both the 900 and the 1k have enough to get you to the scene of the accident before you know your there :****:

Im sure with sone shock tuning and spring swaps the 1k would be the ticket .n ive just seen quiet a few sell a 900 for a 1k and go back to a 900