• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What to do / where to eat Nashville edition

Mortalis5509

Wife has a class up here all week for work, and I'm here a few days with her.

What's some of the better local places to eat?

I have Monday and Tuesday to see stuff. What's the best to hit?

I'm at Chuys Now for dinner becuase it was a 3 min walk from the hotel.

Re:

Loveless Cafe. Breakfast is delicious, according to Martha Stewart.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Re:

If you pass through Murphreesboro eat at Sauce

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

If you guys head out of Nashville......go to downtown Franklin. Cork and Cow little $$$$ but very nice. Grays is on main also, little cheaper but still $$$.

Gabbys burgers. Party fowl(hot chicken). And if you like Cajun, papa beaudroux in franklin

Re: Re: What to do / where to eat Nashville edition

bbone said:
One of my good friends owns this place, it is VERY good and easy on the eyes:

http://south-nashville.com/
Great place. Just finishing up my beer from lunch here. Name is very fitting of the place and food. Now a days a lot of restaurants have an ID crisis. The name does not match anything about it, and this is coming from someone who runs a resturant and I will shortly own it. Tell your friend I'll leave a good review on Google and stuff for them.

Go to a place called monell's close to down town it is family style you never know who you will be eating with country star senators and just us commen folks look them up on web and it will tell what the main food is going to be what day but the sides just keep coming if you leave there hungry its your own fault great place

Trailjeep said:
Go to a place called monell's close to down town it is family style you never know who you will be eating with country star senators and just us commen folks look them up on web and it will tell what the main food is going to be what day but the sides just keep coming if you leave there hungry its your own fault great place

I've eaten there once or twice, old plantation looking house by the airport right? it is right down the road from our division office

the did have pretty good grub

Broady I don't rember for shure new some one that worked at Capitol and we use to go from there just never had a bad meal there and never left hungry the have a buffet some were else just looked 1236 6 ave is the one to go too

Trailjeep said:
Broady I don't rember for shure new some one that worked at Capitol and we use to go from there just never had a bad meal there and never left hungry the have a buffet some were else just looked 1236 6 ave is the one to go too

Turns out they have more than one location so we were both right !! haha

https://monellstn.com/at-the-manor/

We both won the prize by eating there can't wait to go back up there just need to be hungryyyyyyyyyyyy

e3d626a3d5adc5e3c0044ac703553dba.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk