• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What to look for when buying a RZR?

Neal3000 said:
Fawk, we were all set to come get this one tomorrow and then they sold it this afternoon

Bawls. Looked like a good one. If you find any more up around this area (even up into KY) and want me to go look at them just give me a call.

I have a 2010 800 s that im thinking about selling. Has full cage, xp900 front diff, fox shocks, chromoly front axles, full side plate, 5 point harnesses, racertech heavy duty a arms hid lights heavy duty tie rods. new belt with 1 ride on it. the front diff and axle have only 1 ride on them also. PM me if your interested. not sure where your located but im in illinois might be too far away but i thought id give it a shot

4btdiesel said:
I have a 2010 800 s that im thinking about selling. Has full cage, xp900 front diff, fox shocks, chromoly front axles, full side plate, 5 point harnesses, racertech heavy duty a arms hid lights heavy duty tie rods. new belt with 1 ride on it. the front diff and axle have only 1 ride on them also. PM me if your interested. not sure where your located but im in illinois might be too far away but i thought id give it a shot

probably out of his price range, but PM sent anyway ;D

Take a floor jack with you and check the bearings, bushings, and balljoints. **** wears out fast and can cost a grand easy in cheaper parts if everything is worn.