• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

what wrong with these

lal357

heres some pics i took at a local offroad shop the shop tech is against it but the owner wants it down this way
offroadandshit9-07002.jpg

offroadandshit9-07003.jpg

Put Tom Woods offset joints in the drive shafts and drive that bitch. :flipoff1: How could stacking 15"+- of blocks be bad :popcorn:

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Put Tom Woods offset joints in the drive shafts and drive that bitch. :flipoff1: How could stacking 15"+- of blocks be bad :popcorn:
you meant drive shaft there isnt anything in the front axle its gutted

lal357 said:
you meant drive shaft there isnt anything in the front axle its gutted

Hell no, put just a pinion in it and tie it to a drive shaft. it's all about how it looks ar Dairy Queen.

no ****ing way. the shop must be starving. I have told people I refuse to put a body lift on (and lost about 6 jobs) and that I refuse to go over 5" block in the rear (I'll relocate mounts before I put a big block in). If he doesn't feel comfortable doing it, he shouldn't do it. there is no amount of money that will make me do something wrong. I am putting 50" tires on a chevy for a dude, and I told him to get an np200, narrowed housing rockwells with wheel brakes and 16" coilovers before we even started talking. ::) :eek: