• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What's in a name? Your screen name

My first serious rock crawler was a 93 Toyota Pickup that was mostly a tube chassis from the cab back and exo-caged over the cab. So instead of calling it a truggy, I dropped the tr and added the p and called it Puggy.

A little nerdy!

Actual spelling is "Trilobite" (pronounced "traile bait" meaning "three lobes") a fossil group of the extinct anthropod "subphylum Schizoramia within the superclass Arachnomorpha (equivalent to the Arachnata). Extinct 250 million years ago. It is an Exoskeleton, meaning it has a "Molting Cycle"
which it sheds its old body and continues growing into a bigger body till it is fully grown. (Much like the transformation of our Jeeps), They have been found in rocks in every continent.

Or it's a bug.

Trailabite said:
A little nerdy!

Actual spelling is "Trilobite" (pronounced "traile bait" meaning "three lobes") a fossil group of the extinct anthropod "subphylum Schizoramia within the superclass Arachnomorpha (equivalent to the Arachnata). Extinct 250 million years ago. It is an Exoskeleton, meaning it has a "Molting Cycle"
which it sheds its old body and continues growing into a bigger body till it is fully grown. (Much like the transformation of our Jeeps), They have been found in rocks in every continent.

Or it's a bug.

Thank You, Bill Nye

Re: Re: What's in a name? Your screen name

Trailabite said:
A little nerdy!

Actual spelling is "Trilobite" (pronounced "traile bait" meaning "three lobes") a fossil group of the extinct anthropod "subphylum Schizoramia within the superclass Arachnomorpha (equivalent to the Arachnata). Extinct 250 million years ago. It is an Exoskeleton, meaning it has a €œMolting Cycle€

Or it's a bug.
I respect your knowledge, but "a little nerdy," was an understatement.

Trailabite said:
A little nerdy!

Or it's a bug.

Well that was interesteing haha. You for sure have the most interesting and thought out one on here thats for damn sure. :****:

Re: Re: What's in a name? Your screen name

Trailabite said:
A little nerdy!

Actual spelling is "Trilobite" (pronounced "traile bait" meaning "three lobes") a fossil group of the extinct anthropod "subphylum Schizoramia within the superclass Arachnomorpha (equivalent to the Arachnata). Extinct 250 million years ago. It is an Exoskeleton, meaning it has a €œMolting Cycle€

Or it's a bug.
Do you actually wheel? I bet you analize a line before you hit it! We need you in our group to bring up the ole total IQ!

Trailabite said:
A little nerdy!

Or it's a bug.

AHHH, I was right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now combing the beaches of San Diego looking for lost wedding rings in the sand. molaugh

lol, Google can make anyone looks smart! I really can't pronounce some of those words.

And Chasman9 - I need to find a few of those rings to get me some more parts lol.

Trailabite said:
lol, Google can make anyone looks smart! I really can't pronounce some of those words.

And Chasman9 - I need to find a few of those rings to get me some more parts lol.

Got another RamJet, jk. Enjoy them beaches...

al1tonyota said:

actually if I run across some free time soon wouldn't mind getting together with you Adam drink a beer or two and bounce some ideas I have on my rig off you

I always have a Hatchet in my rig. An old wheeling buddy named my rig Molly down at the river at GR using the Hatchet to make a fire on the sand bar. It was a kick ass day of wheeling.

I could give a **** less on how "pretty" my rig looks, just as long as it does work and has a lot of woopow, I am satisfied. I have had the same screen name since 2004 on all 4x4 forums.

mdo817 - was a email I set up years ago m=Mark (me) d=Donna (wife) o=Owens (last name) 817 = August 17 (our anniversary) I did it to ensure I never missed that date, has worked like a charm.

well I got an 84 Toyota truggy, back when i signed up it was ull body booty fab and I had stuff gathered up for a turbo on it, I ended up seling it to Chad (zukimaster) sothe name has never really fit but oh whll lol.

mdo817 said:
mdo817 - was a email I set up years ago m=Mark (me) d=Donna (wife) o=Owens (last name) 817 = August 17 (our anniversary) I did it to ensure I never missed that date, has worked like a charm.

lol, cause if you did forget Donna would hurt you!

Signed up for Pirate as Blacksheep40, lost email or password, signed up again as Blacksheep10.
My first built rig was my cousin's 2wd 4 cylinder 5 speed shortbed S10 that he trashed. I kept a couple feet of frame and the cab and made a linked truggy. We were the 2 blacksheep of the family and his S10 was black. I think Indashop (wyatt) named the truck the blacksheep. The name stuck when I made it a truggy. It was an S10 on 40's. BS40 was lost, so I came back with BS10 for S10, as Blacksheep was already taken.
Same as 42copperhead videos (copper jeep on 42's) and Madram11 with his dodge truck on pavement sucks. What you had at the time over a decade ago is your persona for life laughing1