• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Whats next

BUG-E J

Don't get #labroned
Allright guys. I said violater was impossible for a side by side and was proven wrong. I think cable hill is impossible for a side by side, any takers? I think lunch line would be impossible also. Anybody wanna prove me wrong?

Cable I think could be done in a 4 seater when its dry but I dont think lunch line is doable

If Cable Hill is Wet I don't see one climbing it but anything is Possible. Those XPs are nasty and very surprising, and if someone wanted to climb Cable hill they would have to be fully committted!!

Cole a XP has your name all over it lol.... Ill try cable again i know it aint possible wet but dry and the right foot someone could make it u better just better be commented. like i said before i think a xp or 4 seater or better yet a 4 seater xp would have the best chance on making it to the top because its ruff coming back down flipping in a rzr :****:

I don't think you guys understand how much better 4 seaters climb than the 2 seaters on vertical stuff.

Breakover is an issue, but not on Cable.

You see light bugggies with stickies basically crawl Cable all the time when dry.

RZR 4 will do it.

wngrog said:
I don't think you guys understand how much better 4 seaters climb than the 2 seaters on vertical stuff.

Breakover is an issue, but not on Cable.

You see light bugggies with stickies basically crawl Cable all the time when dry.

RZR 4 will do it.

Are you accepting the challenge?

This is next :woot:
SRRSFlyerpiclowres.png

[attachment deleted by admin]

man if u wanna climb cable in your 4 go for it.. i know they climb better than a reg S or XP ive been out west to moab and seen a 4 climb some stuff and make it look stupid but, obvisouly u have never seen cable from the bottom in a rzr it pretty damn nasty. this is the year of the side x sides i can see it now thumb.gif

Don't think a RZR 4 has a chance on cable them ledges done got nasty!
flipper101 said:
man if u wanna climb cable in your 4 go for it.. i know they climb better than a reg S or XP ive been out west to moab and seen a 4 climb some stuff and make it look stupid but, obvisouly u have never seen cable from the bottom in a rzr it pretty damn nasty. this is the year of the side x sides i can see it now thumb.gif
ATS RIGHT!!!