• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Whats she worth?

MarcW

Thinkin about selling, need cash to fund a trip in july.

2002 Specialized P1 frame, stock rear wheel (3/8 hub SS disk hub, and ditch witch), hayes 6" rear and 8" front mech. disks with new pads, new specialized dual compound on the rear, kenda K rad on front, ditch witch with QR20 hub on front, 03 Marz. DJ2 front fork, Chris kind DH steel set (170 bucks installed, with head tube professionally reamed) Snafu seat, FSA CRO MO DJ crank set, Kink OG 33 tooth sprocket with 410 sized BMX chain, some no name riser bars, and a good brand stem, that i forgot what it was, since i took the decal off :rolleyes: Brand new, not ridden DMR pedals, and brand new, not ridden Primo BMX grips.

bike.jpg

I know its a 4 year old hardtail single speed, but its a tank of a bike. whats it worth?

If she's worth about the same I'll trade for this(wouldn't help your trip $ though.). Or I could say sorry for the hijack. Cause I'd sell it.
S&M Kris Bennet frame/fork(powdercoated). Crupi billit pedals. 36 Alex triple walls(powdercoated over chrome leaving chrome were brake pads hit) w? Crupi race hubs. Profile 177 Cranks. T1 bars. S&M Challenger stem. Chris King sealed Headset. Snafu brake setup. ETC.ETC.
Set up for Dirt Jumping. Hubs/Axles will not hold up to pegs.

Attachments

• P1010299 (Small).JPG
    P1010299 (Small).JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 194
  • P1010296 (Small).JPG
    P1010296 (Small).JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 195
  • P1010297 (Small).JPG
    P1010297 (Small).JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:
Last P Bike I saw on craigs was at $500 and disappeared in a couple days, and yours is set up better for street than it was (IMO), I'd start 400-500, that's the price range I'd give for it.

Last edited: