• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What's there to do in auburn

Cotton12v

Moved here wife's going to school. Moved from central ky with 100+ acres to ride on. And most of the parks are open all year. I live about 3/4 mile from GAP buts it's not open very often. Debating bringing one of my toyotas down here. Work in oplika at the old tire plant. Tired of all the :afro: looking for something to get out of house and town. Checked out Boggs and boulders and some sand pit close to brewton. Any advice or help would be great. Need to hit some trails turn sum wrenches and have some beer in the woods. Thanks again

Might want to start learning the back roads of Tuskegee National Forest. It is basketball season, so get some cheap tickets. Stevo and JJ should chime in with a couple of good guys to wrench with.

Closest thing other than the GAP is Morris Mountain, open every 2nd and 4th weekends. I'm just outside of AU myself, we have a pretty good size group of Yota guys around the Auburn area and some of us ride the GAP when it's open. I think next open day is Feb 16th so come on out, I'll be there unless it's raining.

Yea bought season tickets through the school this past season trying to make a Lil money lost about 50$ on that deal.Couldn't give them away :****:

if want a all weekend thing...come to choccolocca mountain in jacksonvile and ride with us open ever (all) weekend...trails from stockers to rockers...come on up!