What's with all this RZR talk??

Loved the video, most excellent. Those jumps were just insane laughing1

Kelly! WTF with the gas and the fire. That is so stupid.... :dunno:

:woot:
2010-12-26202511.jpg

wngrog said:
Loved the video, most excellent. Those jumps were just insane laughing1

Kelly! WTF with the gas and the fire. That is so stupid.... :dunno:
if there isn't enough room in the can for oxygen and no way for it to get in, as long as you choke off all entrances and exits it shouldn't blow up :drinkers:
in theory.
cup had a hole in it and we had no other way to fuel the fire, sprayer I was going to put diesel in had the wand broken off, last second, **** it.
Never got the fire going either.

Travis, ben took more stickers off than that. totally murdered. Looks awesome

Ya im pretty excited to see what comes out. Im guessing more power, long travel and more of a bed like a rhino. A better sport utility machine is what my guess is.

blacksheep10 said:
if there isn't enough room in the can for oxygen and no way for it to get in, as long as you choke off all entrances and exits it shouldn't blow up :drinkers:
in theory.
cup had a hole in it and we had no other way to fuel the fire, sprayer I was going to put diesel in had the wand broken off, last second, **** it.
Never got the fire going either.

straightupbygawd HERO **** right there

MUCHADO said:
I'm willing to bet the new polaris on 1.1.11 will be a let down... Just my prediction.
I heard from a very reliable source today, 1100 cc going after the Comander.
He wouldnt give any details on the style of it, like a Rhino/Teryx style or more sporty like the Razr.
I would think it would be more like the current Razr, but I also heard it would be more of a southeast style design made for deep water and mud with big tires instead of sand dunes.

I thought this one was pretty impressive at HPO last month. It's got all the good stuff on it. Bluetorch built the cage.

[attachment deleted by admin]