• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Whats with Krawlers?

With all the folks sayin Krawlers suck in the snow, I'll give my 2 cents.

I've been tremendously please with the performance of the DOT tread, 37s in the snow. Wheeled them in quite a few differing snow scenarios: soft stuff, hard stuff, wet, dry, etc.... and thought they had great traction. Mine are pretty new, and have been SIPED by Schwabbies. Run 'em at low single digit air pressures. My rigs weigh between 4500 and 5000 pounds, are V8, automatics with Atlas's.

Well I've run both DOT Krawlers and Iroks on the same rig in the same unbiased snow and the Iroks outperformed the Krawlers by a wide margin.

ooh ya, BFG's=:rb:

Now you've made it about the manufacturer, rather than the actual performance. Like Ford vs. Chevy. But I know, this is important to some folks. :;

Rivaling products are a good thing......what a bore it would be without them.

:corn:

No one says BGF aren't good in snow.....but the Red's aren't.:; I think you misunderstood the information.

Nah, I didn't misunderstand. I realize that the Red's are pretty poor in the snow, but the Blues are pretty darn good (at least when they're siped). It's just that most of the thread is Blue-Red non-specific, and my experiences with the DOT's has been really good.

I'd love to have a set of the Reds for summer wheeling. I'm just too cheap.

The 2 buggy guys who wheel the least say Krawlers dont compare to creepies.:eeek:

:fawkdancesmiley::haha:

I just made this, thought it fit this thread well:D:haha:

l_801a0ba278224f8e8716b6dedaffc568.jpg

If I only had $2000 to build a wheeler.......I buy a $500 beater and a $1500 set of Krawlers.:beer:

I will put in 2 cents i dont care about stickies cause i wheel in the NW and and im not a wanna be rock star

O ya by the way red lable krawlers kick ass in the snow :kissmyass:

A couple buggies ago i had cc on it, and they were a great tire. Since i switched to reds:awesomework:. I can't go back.