• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Whats with Krawlers?

I have spent quite a bit of time parking the old jeep to watch the boys go through on their sticky Krawlers and CC's. If its dry I would say you would be hard to notice the traction difference. If its at all wet the Krawlers shine like new money. I am not from here originally but is the wheeling in the PNW ever dry? It was an easy choice for me. I picked up a set for my junk if it ever gets done.

As for snow: If you can afford stickies you can probably afford a set of IROKs just for the snow. I've had IROKs and absolutely love them in the snow and everything else. If I wasn't going to run a sticky I would run a 42" IROK.:beer:

As for snow: If you can afford stickies you can probably afford a set of IROKs just for the snow. I've had IROKs and absolutely love them in the snow and everything else. If I wasn't going to run a sticky I would run a 42" IROK.:beer:

yep 42 irok stickys all the way :hi: best all around tire end of discussion :fawkdancesmiley::kissmyass:

I know Maxxis and BFG only has stickies available to racers and the like but how about Interco? Same deal with their 42" sticky Irok?

So i guess im not tottaly hip to the krawler situation, But i recently heard that bfg cant make them any more as a result of some epa stuff. Any truth to that? Are they still going to make them? Whats the skinny?

Had to see what this thread was supposed to be about, ooh now i see

Now your learning young grasshopper :;. Don't be hating Bunkster, its cost me alot of money to
give my experienced opinion.

Your the only one who could pull off calling me 'Bunkster'

Now when my sticky mtr's own you whatcha gonna do????