• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Whats wrong with you?

You guys are all ****ed up :flipoff1:

I haven't had nearly the bodily destruction any of you have but I'll go...

Broken toe - Water skiing drunk and ATE IT. Reached down and felt my toe hanging limp. Reached down and set it and continued my day at the lake.

Boxers break (three times) - The left hand swings with the mass of a frozen tukey when provoked. The last one made an impressive x-ray with the nuckle detatched from the hand.

Broken wrist - nothing epic but I'll never forget the pain when the doc re-set it.

2nd & 3rd degree burns- My pain level goes to 11 now, NOTHING on God's green earth compares. My house was burning down and I was determined to stop it, I lost.

Deep South said:
You guys are all ****ed up :flipoff1:

I haven't had nearly the bodily destruction any of you have but I'll go...

Broken toe - Water skiing drunk and ATE IT. Reached down and felt my toe hanging limp. Reached down and set it and continued my day at the lake.

Boxers break (three times) - The left hand swings with the mass of a frozen tukey when provoked. The last one made an impressive x-ray with the nuckle detatched from the hand.

Broken wrist - nothing epic but I'll never forget the pain when the doc re-set it.

2nd & 3rd degree burns- My pain level goes to 11 now, NOTHING on God's green earth compares. My house was burning down and I was determined to stop it, I lost.

Yep the last one brought the suck... But you and the fam pulled through like champs buddy !! Hope the new house is treating you all well thumb.gif

broken leg in three places nose and wrist in motor cross . two back surgeries two knee surgeries and i am having knee surgery tomorow on my left one and a spine block on friday morning and another spine block in two weeks rt knee surgery after we get back from clayton

Broken growth plate in my left knee on crutches for 4-5 months
Broken left forarm
Broken left humerous (wasn't funny)
Dislocated left shoulder about 5 times
Broken nose 4 times
two broken fingers
two broken toes
slash above left eye so bad they did sub-cutanious stiches for internal repair and external stiches, still have vision issues today.
about 4 other instances with stiches in various places
I have had 5 concusions with 3 majors that plaque me today with migraines.
Fell out of a car doing 20mph when I was 6 - No injuries
Was thrown from a car that flipped in college doing about 80mph - No injuries
Rolled the jeep 3 times - no injuries
Multiple Kidney Stones. I would rather hear my bones snap than go through another kidney stone.

Let's see... I'm 23

broken wrist when i was 6, also got the chicken pox at the same time. try that with a cast on.
stitches twice
knees pop from years of softball, and my fingers lock up occasionally (guess it's the beginnings of carpal tunnel)
all kinds of burn scars from my years at chick-fil-a. peanut oil gets H-O-T! lol
had a nasty bout with pancreatitis and jaundice. 6 months of my life i wish i had back...but at least i didn't have to stay in intensive care.
oh and i birthed a child.

My biggest problem...
This contributes to injury of my person in more ways that one all too often....
random035-1.jpg

Taken last Fri. bfore i almost rolled the DD..

CheapJ7 said:
My biggest problem...
random035-1.jpg

That looks like the ghost of an ass coach. :flipoff1:

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Try this link for more information on trigger Finger. Nan had this fixed several yers ago.

https://health.live.com/results.aspx?qu=Trigger+Finger

looked at it, but the symptoms don't seem to be the same. it usually happens when i'm scrubbing something. my fingers lock up at the first knuckle and hurt like all get out. they don't snap, just won't move period.

braves10and22 said:
looked at it, but the symptoms don't seem to be the same. it usually happens when i'm scrubbing something. my fingers lock up at the first knuckle and hurt like all get out. they don't snap, just won't move period.

That's what Nan's were doing, then when they do move, all seems normal, till it happens again. Or just quit scrubbing "something". :flipoff1:

tonka toy said:
i am having knee surgery tomorow on my left one and a spine block on friday morning

Wife sent me a text just now and said guess who my patient is today. I already know it's this guy! Hope is not bare-assed in a hospital gown ;D ;D

Just got done ready all this and sounds like some of you should be put down molaugh I guess most of us have has a rough life.

Kidney stones 10 times
Broken arm from motocross also
two bad knees
all bad joints from weighlifting toooo many years (I still think I am 20 yrs old)
Broken eye socket two years ago.
ripped my right thumb off about 6 years ago skiing, I have two pins and two screws in it now.
over 500 stiches all over my body from motocross, shop work and other things
a couple of bad concussions from motocross
thats about all I can think of for now.

CheapJ7 said:
My biggest problem...
random035-1.jpg

You know you blew that pic up, framed it , hung it on the wall and worship it like a baby jeebus !! My superior spotting skillz saved our asses thumb.gif

31yrs old

i smoke, so i am dying quicker than most of you fuggers...:flipoff1:

scoliosis, getting worse by the year

broken every bone in my body with the exception of a femur, skull, and neck....

started with football and soccer in gradeskewl, broke left arm 4 times in one year, never really healed, now i am RIGHT handed....lol...

retreat in 7th grade , fell off of a swingin rope bridge onto a mossy log and dislocated both of my knees and cracked my coccyx, broken left arm, AGAIN....

got beat up by some bar brawlers in 9th grade, broken nose, 4 cracked ribs

bunch of teeth covered/capped from fighting in general/boxing @ boys club

car wreck 4th of july 2001 flipped my rx7, concussion, sprained neck, redislocated knee

july 2007 back problems raise, had a slip and fall @ work where i reinjured a knee and fawked up my back....total of 3 bulging discs...surgery is inevitable...maybe the buggy will knock em on out for me.....

I never thought there would be this many replies, now i don't feel quite so bad about my injuries. I'll be thinking up something new to post, maybe something sex related...... pepper.gif