• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Whats your take on LSDs?

Jesus christ what a bitchfest:rolleyes:

First off, i know its an LSD, not a v6 diff.

I will take your advice chopshop and sell the lsd separate. But who the **** cares what defines a real wheeler. I know for myself, my rig will be built to my liking. Whether its building a square toob cage, or tossing an lsd in the front of my rig. (Although i should add that i will do neither of those:redneck:)

I dont believe you. Put up a pic of said LSD diff.

Figured you must be building to wheel if you pulled out 5.71 to replace with something better.

I wasnt defining a "real wheeler" for insults or grins. I was putting out a stereotype to help sell a product to the "common" consumer that those parts will appeal to.

Half of a sale is knowing your projected consumer. Was just helping to point out the kinda folks those parts will interest.

Lets see a pic of that LSD. They are not common and Im curious to see what it is.

I have set up LOTS of toyota diffs and Ive only had one OEM toyota LSD come across my bench. It was a celica unit.

Sure there are trutracs and TRD LSD diffs and a few others that have come and gone over the years.

Lets see it. I could be wrong. Dont you want to be the guy that proves me wrong?

It entirely depends on the wheelin you do! Wheeled with several peeps with lsds and they did fine ! In the rocks or me personally, you couldn't Give it away fast enuf. In both my street/tow rigs I wouldn't have anything else in the rear.... but if you have it,runn it till you can buy an arb!:awesomework: ftw!

lincoln lock and save your money for the ARB

Not for me, i always run spooled rear with open front:awesomework:

:haha::haha::haha::haha:

did they use some sort of locker(tru trac or lsd) in IFS fronts? i have seen a couple of ifs diffs that had some sort of unit in them when pulled,and no one knew it was there.

Its an 8", so no ifs.

Probably just one, any more and i'm scared i might have a bad trip.........

:haha::cool:

Wow, some folks get emotional.

I have a buddy that runs an LSD(added Clutch) rear/ Aussie front, and he has gone everywhere I have with my Detroit rear/ ARB Front. Other than that our rigs are identical.

The downside is as the clutches wear it becomes more "open", but if I was choosing between open or LS.

Latest posts