• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

wheelin/camping trip this Saturday n sunday

Tbone88

Me and some buddies of mine have planned a camping/wheeling trip at Elbe march 17th & 18th, we got 4 4runners and a jeep camping up there Saturday night, and wheeling all day Sunday. We will be up there around 4 on satuday. Anyone wanna join on the camp or wheeling on Sunday? The more the better!

Call Nancy and see if it's reserved. If it is but there is a small group she will let you know. If it is reserved and you don't call ahead it's up to the party if they want to let you in since they are responsible for the whole camp.

There are two groups with the lock combo so far.

My buddy and I will be there from noon Friday until Sunday. He has a Nissan Pathfinder and I have a silver Grand Cherokee Limited. We plan on running that Busywild trail. We're new to offroad 4X4ing but everyone says we'll be fine. I'm not too worried.
:awesomework:

Yeah I guess we have our reservations already. Im trying to run the busy as well. Hey 59 fiat, its Tyler from speedfactory, u should come out this weekend.

There are two groups with the lock combo so far.

My buddy and I will be there from noon Friday until Sunday. He has a Nissan Pathfinder and I have a silver Grand Cherokee Limited. We plan on running that Busywild trail. We're new to offroad 4X4ing but everyone says we'll be fine. I'm not too worried.
:awesomework:

Your open frint and rear on 33's you'll be just fine :flipoff:

I was about to say, im locked front n rear on 39s and I was thinking its Gunna be one hell of a time getting through it.

The Busymoderate isn't too bad. If I think I can get a Grand Cherokar through it without damage you should be fine. I'll have a winch with me but it's on the floor in front of the passenger seat. Still works though.

Oh BTW, with ZJs becoming popular as trail rigs there might be more than one out there this weekend. If there are two or more sliver Grands at Elbe this weekend and you cannot distinguish who's who, mine has a cracked front grill. So if you see a silver Grand Cherokar with a cracked grill that doesn't sit right with the rest of the body that's me.

The Busymoderate isn't too bad. If I think I can get a Grand Cherokar through it without damage you should be fine. I'll have a winch with me but it's on the floor in front of the passenger seat. Still works though.

Oh BTW, with ZJs becoming popular as trail rigs there might be more than one out there this weekend. If there are two or more sliver Grands at Elbe this weekend and you cannot distinguish who's who, mine has a cracked front grill. So if you see a silver Grand Cherokar with a cracked grill that doesn't sit right with the rest of the body that's me.

And yours will have the winch on the passenger floor.:awesomework:

Snow

Heading up Saturday as well.

Anyone know if there is snow at the staging area?
Weather is calling for snow / rain, I'm hoping for more snow then rain.

We will be in a black Rhino-lined 4-runner, Red 4-runner, a few Jeeps and a yellow sami.