• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

wheelin/camping trip this Saturday n sunday

Heading up Saturday as well.

Anyone know if there is snow at the staging area?
Weather is calling for snow / rain, I'm hoping for more snow then rain.

We will be in a black Rhino-lined 4-runner, Red 4-runner, a few Jeeps and a yellow sami.

Not too sure I was up there 2 Weeks ago and there was snow everywhere. Im hoping it doesn't rain...

Heading up Saturday as well.

Anyone know if there is snow at the staging area?
Weather is calling for snow / rain, I'm hoping for more snow then rain.

We will be in a black Rhino-lined 4-runner, Red 4-runner, a few Jeeps and a yellow sami.

Casey posted this picture Tuesday in another thread. He said this is the campground parking area.

attachment.php

YES!!!! I love towing in the snow! The wheelin is gonna be great too if it sticks around. Hope it stays that way.
:D

Damn..... so who's all sleeping in a tent and who's sleeping in a camper? I gotta choose to tow either my Wheeler or camper.

Last edited:
Parking lot was full this morning! Not a bunch of snow probably 4-6 inches easy made running trail a lot more fun. We had a good size group 5 rigs and 2 were open front an:beer:d rear.

had a good trip. ran the busy with ken. lots of trees down but cut a bunch out. cleaned up some of the old hard lines. hit some deep mud holes on the busy had water over the hood. tryed to wake horus but still sedated from the nite before. had a daddy daughter dance to go to so got out early. the busys getting better every time!:D:D

had a good trip. ran the busy with ken. lots of trees down but cut a bunch out. cleaned up some of the old hard lines. hit some deep mud holes on the busy had water over the hood. tryed to wake horus but still sedated from the nite before. had a daddy daughter dance to go to so got out early. the busys getting better every time!:D:D

I don't think the group went to sleep until after two or three and thanks for helping out with my drive line this morning.

What a genuinely great weekend of wheelin. Nailed everything I tried and never had to pull cable for myself. I even ran the Busy from after the first section to the bottom holes in reverse. Just couldn't get turned back around so I rolled with it. Way too much fun.

Tried to wake horus but still sedated from the nite before.

I was a night owl last weekend. :D