• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

wheelin last weekend

I broke just about everything under the passengers side of my jeep. :( Reiter does it yet again. The messed up thing was.... I hit every nasty trail that I could find and yet I broke everything pulling out of camp. Damn little stump!

nice derek can't drive nothing with out fawk it up is he ok ?:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

fawk u

maybe if the wife drove u might take a real line every once and while since she s got the balls. and:fawkdancesmiley: i drove the bitch home. toyota power

maybe if the wife drove u might take a real line every once and while since she s got the balls. and:fawkdancesmiley: i drove the bitch home. toyota power

cut it up :haha: :fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley: :haha: :beer: :beer: :beer:

derek didnt take any line in the garden and didnt go over the rock climb so if you want to talk about taking line he did even keep up to the wife

You Guys Sound Like Damn Girls Scouts

:fawkdancesmiley: Y ARE YOU GUYS TALKIN **** WE ARE ALL BROS WITH BAD ASS YOTAS SO QUIT BIT**ING ABOUT WHAT THE OTHER ONE DID.

AND ITS NOT DEARKS AND JESSE FAULT THAY WERE :beer: :beer: :beer: AND THE ROCK WALL IS TO MUCH FOR THE ALLSO MIGHTY TEAM 92

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA BIT*HS :fawkdancesmiley:

Bad ass yota's??? :haha: Who the hell built that rear link tower?? Walmart?? :haha:

Latest posts