• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wheelin this weekend?

No prob! My **** box looks better sitting on jackstands anyways... :haha: :haha: :haha:

And yeah, I got a wee bit o sod in my wheel wells :redneck: A combined 10 tires of fury :011::011::haha:

Of course overall, I think I still did a better lawn job at your place after we got my front dig working :D

The tractor works now so lawn jobs wil take on a whole new twist :cheer:

I've already had it stuck too :redneck:

what ever happens to rieter pit, if it gets closed or turned in to disney land ill still be wheelin where you tree huggers think i shouldnt be. when all of the forests get developed ill be wheelin through your backyards dodging bullets if i have to so i dont really care what anyone does. the best thing to do is dont go to meetings and dont say a word about anything to anyone but your buudys. it would be better if we didnt involve any person who doesnt wheel or ride.

what ever happens to rieter pit, if it gets closed or turned in to disney land ill still be wheelin where you tree huggers think i shouldnt be. when all of the forests get developed ill be wheelin through your backyards dodging bullets if i have to so i dont really care what anyone does. the best thing to do is dont go to meetings and dont say a word about anything to anyone but your buudys. it would be better if we didnt involve any person who doesnt wheel or ride.

Ahhhh yes, ed-u-ma-kay-shun. You gots da smarts boy, reel good smarts.

hey im bringing my buggy up from puyallup. never been there so how do i and how long does it take from here, or is anyone from around here going that i could follow. And what time should i be there.

hey im bringing my buggy up from puyallup. never been there so how do i and how long does it take from here, or is anyone from around here going that i could follow. And what time should i be there.
Mapquest reiter road goldbar. I'm guessing about a hour and a half. Your welcome to wheel with us. A blue toyota truck kind of beat up and a black CJ5. If you have a C.B. channel 4

he had a teal jeep they have property by the woodshed tavern by naches, anyway he works for us and thought he knew u from when u had the red yota. what time u guys gonna be there ill be in a grey dodge with a buggy

he had a teal jeep they have property by the woodshed tavern by naches, anyway he works for us and thought he knew u from when u had the red yota. what time u guys gonna be there ill be in a grey dodge with a buggy
Around nine in the first pit you come to. My tow rig is a black toyota tundra.

Rear locker installed. New battery put in. Winch on too. Got some electrical issues resolved......some other stuff. (thanks guys)

I'm ret ta go! :cheer:

See you there BITCH!