• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

wheelin

I'll be up there camping Friday evening, until some time Saturday. I won't be wheeling much though. mainly just camping.

Yeah ill be up their what time you rolling through burnett? You got any other rigs with ya?

Yeah ill be up their what time you rolling through burnett? You got any other rigs with ya?

if you roll thru burnett too early, then you miss the killer fried trail chicken from the gas and go. The best part of evans is the cold chicken around 3:30 before heading back to the trailer.:cool:

If you wait till 11pm or so you can get it all free! When I was in highschool we used to do alot of night runs at Evans then hangout at the chevron till they closed, and got their left overs.. which usually was pretty sick haha..

Cool mike are you guna go for sure, if so ill meet you at burnett chevron 830 ish, and mite have rig or two with me, invite whoever.

Well back to the subject, anyone who wants to wheel evans creek this sunday is welcome, we will be meeting at the burnett chevron at 830. My tow rig is a big black burb, cant miss it.

Latest posts