• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wheeling Kahakuloa valley

KaanapaliHI

A few of my boys got together and drove out to the west side to do some wheeling in and around kahakuloa . Most of us wheel toyota's with a tj here and there just to make fun of .
These are from just this last Sunday afternoon .The white 4 dr on the right is mine .
mauicalabra16.jpg
mauicalab.jpg
mauicalabra2.jpg
mauicalabra3.jpg
mauicalabra9.jpg
mauicalabra6.jpg
mauicalabra13.jpg
mauicalabra4.jpg
mauicalabra14.jpg
mauicalabra15.jpg
mauicalabra8.jpg
mauicalabra7.jpg
mauicalabra11.jpg
mauicalabra12.jpg

How high up do you have to go before the temperature gets reasonable?
This looks like fun!
mauicalabra4.jpg

if it wasn't so dry there your mother earth trails might resemble some of ours :haha: nice pavement pounders you got there :awesomework:
i don't see too many detailed rigs on the trail and i don't know anyone to wash and wax them before they go wheeling :haha: :haha: you lguys sure know how to do it

the marine stickers explain your attitude the last time we talked :haha::fawkdancesmiley::haha: just kidding don't get pissed i am prior military myself....

looks good.................. love the ocean

Last edited:
mahalo!

i lived on maui a long time ago. the family had a place up above kula, right up at the tree line.

i wheeled our flat fender around the island one weekend, that was a great weekend!

if it wasn't so dry there your mother earth trails might resemble some of ours :haha: nice pavement pounders you got there :awesomework:
i don't see too many detailed rigs on the trail and i don't know anyone to wash and wax them before they go wheeling :haha: :haha: you lguys sure know how to do it

the marine stickers explain your attitude the last time we talked :haha::fawkdancesmiley::haha: just kidding don't get pissed i am prior military myself....

looks good.................. love the ocean

I served two in Iraq and one in Afg.... last two years I've been training my brothers at Fort McCoy Wis.
We take good care of our toys but, it doesn't stop there . We all have a shovel in our truck and no tire hole that we created, or see ,gets left behind .

Looks pretty cool bro. I will be in Kaanapali in early March....Thinkin I rent a Jeep and we go thrash on it. I have always wanted to wheel in Hawaii. Especially after seeing some of the trails that are on Pirate4x4. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Looks like some easy trails. Just me but I really wouldn't call that wheeling .

I served two in Iraq and one in Afg.... last two years I've been training my brothers at Fort McCoy Wis.
We take good care of our toys but, it doesn't stop there . We all have a shovel in our truck and no tire hole that we created, or see ,gets left behind .

i was in for 8 years .... i have spent my fair share over seas......:awesomework:

Nice photos.

When I was on RimPac last summer and the wife came out to Waikiki to visit all I wanted was to go to Maui and go wheeling.

Darn, where were you and your boys when I was bored out of my mind for two weeks on Maui (Well not really bored, but I wanted to go wheeling bad).

THANKS for your service, we can not say that enough times or to enough of you that are serving. :awesomework: :awesomework: :awesomework: