• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

wheeling sunday

Dain Bramage

My 5 year old nephew wants to go wheeling with me, so I figured I'd get him right into the thick of it up at walker. Anyone planning on being there sunday?:corn:

We are 2nd shifters so we should be in the southern parking lot about 11am, probably into trails about 11:15 ish.
I want to check out the upper main line bypass and see how that is. It has been closed for a while and supposedly now open? That will be the first trail and put us close to the main parking lot around 11:15ish.
We run on channel 7 on the cb

may be up there also. want to pick up a set of beadlocks in everet so i thought i would kill 2 birds with 1 stone. got shirly fixed. mark

I'm out. Dad put his truck in a ditch tonight (ironically on lake cavanaugh road), so that's gonna be what I'm working on tomorrow.

Dain, soo very sorry to hear about your Dad's truck. Hope everyone is OK and hope the work isn't too difficult.

Mark, glad to hear shirly is all fixed up. We will only have the MissCreant and probably a teryx side x side Sunday.
Monitor channel 7 will will do a drive by thru the main parking lot about 11:15 to 11:30am

Dain, soo very sorry to hear about your Dad's truck. Hope everyone is OK and hope the work isn't too difficult.

It wasn't as bad as I thought. He said he was calling a tow truck, but he did drive it home. I guess where he went in was a spot known as