• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wheels and overall width with 43s

I like mine on the trailready wheels. I bought my wheels used so thats why I'm not sure of the width or the backspacing. I will try to get you a overall measurement of the width tonight I haven't been able to get out to the shop the last couple of nights.

Waffle said:
Here's a good example of the 43 on a 8.5" TR. As you can see the wheel is well protected. No, I'm not worried about the outer rock ring getting scratched but my inner wheel lip has hardly a mark on it.

I have a friend with 40" Treps and 9.5" Racelines and I'm constantly watching his tires flex out of the way resulting with him hitting the wheel lip on rocks. I cringe everytime I see it, lol.

I like that profile and I've always been a fan of a more narrow wheel anyway. Plus I'm a Trailready guy. Been running them for 15 years or so now and they've always taken good care of me. Thanks for the input.

Well **** the bed

Attachments

• 20161214_140539.jpg
    20161214_140539.jpg
    280.3 KB · Views: 102
Measured mine today and I'm 88.5" with racelines aluminum Beadlocks. That was to the outside edge of the balloon on the side.

After you put one them rear ends in your front end, i knew it wouldnt be long before you joined the redneck ranks with the SX. Now you look as homo as you are.

:flipoff1: laughing1