• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wheels and overall width with 43s

You thinking about swapping away from reds...? Considered the jump myself. My lil brother just got some 42 treps amd his chunk ground clearance is 3.5-4" higher than mine with brand new reds...thinking I need more clearance for my boat anchor 14 bolt

zayne2427 said:
You thinking about swapping away from reds...? Considered the jump myself. My lil brother just got some 42 treps amd his chunk ground clearance is 3.5-4" higher than mine with brand new reds...thinking I need more clearance for my boat anchor 14 bolt

I caught Zayne rubbing my tires in a very inappropriate manner while I was working on his truck. It made me a little uncomfortable. I think my buggy needs some therapy now. He's got a thing for them 43 stickies. ;D

zayne2427 said:

Thinking about it. I'm as big of a fan of reds as anyone. Been on them for years. Even though I think they are superior traction wise on rocky trails, the sheer size of the 43 really makes a big difference on most obstacles, and overall they still seem to stick pretty well. Now that I've got 14 bolts front and rear that extra ground clearance would be nice to have.

pholmann said:
I caught Zayne rubbing my tires in a very inappropriate manner while I was working on his truck. It made me a little uncomfortable. I think my buggy needs some therapy now. He's got a thing for them 43 stickies. ;D
True story!
redneckengineered said:
Thinking about it. I'm as big of a fan of reds as anyone. Been on them for years. Even though I think they are superior traction wise on rocky trails, the sheer size of the 43 really makes a big difference on most obstacles, and overall they still seem to stick pretty well. Now that I've got 14 bolts front and rear that extra ground clearance would be nice to have.
Same here for the past 4 years. Now after one ride with a new set of reds my rear steer 14bolt with Rockwell outers seem to hang on everything. May sell before I put any wear on them

love my sticky 43s and wouldn't trade them for anything.

not sure on the width of my H1s, but am right around 89" wide and I think the bs is 3.5" since they are recentered.

was around 91" with my SX2s, but the 43s are a little thinner

I'm an idiot.
9359425f43a33dbf8eb81d5e0e9d81e3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redneckengineered said:
I'm a Trailready guy. How do the 43s look on their standard 8.5" width wheel vs the 9.5" Racelines most others seem to run? Any inner bead issues with the more narrow wheel?
a94cf4bdd1504b1f13feeddbedfe0e14.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redneckengineered said:

Wanna borrow a set and see for yourself?