• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

When camping at rieter

So it really does not sound like dnr wants a solution to there problems they want them gone who is in charge of dnr is that federal or state

No--you have to look outside the box--and also become aware of what and why is being done up at reiter--this boils down to educating yourself.

There are reasons there are no permanent fire pits up there. It has nothing to do with the DNR not wanting to do it.

everyone thinks dnr is to blame. the fire issue is a state law fires must be contained in a approve pit, a recreational cooking fire which is like 3x3 at the biggest i can get the official state law from my dad if your interested.

i learned alot at the meeting last night thanks crash :awesomework:

everyone thinks dnr is to blame. the fire issue is a state law fires must be contained in a approve pit, a recreational cooking fire which is like 3x3 at the biggest i can get the official state law from my dad if your interested.

i learned alot at the meeting last night thanks crash :awesomework:

Thank you for coming :awesomework:

Crash and everyone, sorry it has taken me so long to answer the question on fire pits, unfortunately you or I can not leave a fire pit or what ever out there for the next guy, you need to bring one for your use and take it with you when you leave, we really are trying to keep the area open so we need everyone to work on the same page and along with us even though it may not always seem fair. Thank you all for all your help.
DNR Kim

Thanks for the great information :awesomework:

One question, for those of us that have fully inclosed rigs with carpet and other things, what are we suposed to do with the ashes? do we need to bag them and carry them out? its not hard just wondering?

Or are we allowed to add water to ash to make sure there is not a fire hazard and dump the ash/water out on the ground?

Just want to make sure I am fully complient with the rules.

And crash I might be borrowing one of those fancy elevated burn containing steel thigyies you have at some point in the future.

if you add water and make sure that they are completely extinguished it should be fine to go ahead and dump out the ashes,I personally don't see a problem with that, however that is me.

Thanks for the great information :awesomework:

One question, for those of us that have fully inclosed rigs with carpet and other things, what are we suposed to do with the ashes? do we need to bag them and carry them out? its not hard just wondering?

Or are we allowed to add water to ash to make sure there is not a fire hazard and dump the ash/water out on the ground?

Just want to make sure I am fully complient with the rules.

And crash I might be borrowing one of those fancy elevated burn containing steel thigyies you have at some point in the future.

I have stuff eric. One tank can make 4 pits...

if you add water and make sure that they are completely extinguished it should be fine to go ahead and dump out the ashes,I personally don't see a problem with that, however that is me.

Thats good to hear, is there a way to check on this and make sure that other officials with the DNR feel close to the same way, I dont like dealing with different standards between the same agency and I would like to be complient and not have issues. If need be I can find a way to pack the ashes out.

I hope that makes sense, just trying to make sure the water is clear and not muddy sort of thing.

Crash :haha:I am guessing you are a little busy at the moment.

i will check

I will check with Ron tomorrow and see how he feels about this matter, I have a feeling he will agree with me but like you say it will be best if we here too are all on the same page.
Thanks, DNR Kim

Why is it logging companies can have massive unattended slash pile burns, but I can't be trusted to have a campfire without the brown shorts showing up to nanny slap me?

Why is it logging companies can have massive unattended slash pile burns, but I can't be trusted to have a campfire without the brown shorts showing up to nanny slap me?

Then buy some land and burn all you want...

i was at the Upper Mainline at Walker a month ago and there was a very unattended fire going on at the top,,,,isn't that DNR land cause the trail system when right by it?...:corn:

hay crash when i was down in cal and went camping i seen pepole using dryer tubes with the holes in them it will alow air to pass threw and will burn hotter.:awesomework:

U can get the dryer tubes in snohomish across from the buzz inn for like 10 bucks.