• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

When you think your Saturday at work sucks

L

lowbudgetjunk

This is a message sent through Facebook messenger to a customer no longer allowed in my store. Continue on if and only if you can follow above sentences.....

I own Catoma Package. I would like you to know that you are no longer welcome in my store or on my property. I have video of my employee checking the bathroom before and after you entered it and pictures of fecal matter with samples from the incident.

If you come back into my store, onto my property, or have any contact with my employees, I will be forced to turn over the samples to the police, all video evidence from the cameras and two sworn statements from myself and my employee.

If you choose to press this further via face to face, phone or via the Internet, I will prosecute. I don't care for opinion, I have facts. Stay away and consider the matter closed. If you even reply to this message. Consider yourself at the mercy of the Cullman Police Department and the fullest of charges that I can file for.

Kel

PS - I have a nice set of infrared cameras at my house that I have prosecuted with and a set at the store. Consider this your only warning.

Not a forum member.

His verbal statement was......why do you think it was me......I'm trying to get my kids back. I don't need this

Sounds like he painted a picture on the bathroom wall and the only color on the pallet was brown. And it was a facetube message from the sounds of it?
Either way, you are a bigger man than I sir. I would have beat him within an inch of his life with more than a newspaper then rubbed his nose in it!

5BrothersFabrication said:
I would have beat him within an inch of his life with more than a newspaper then rubbed his nose in it!

:****: This is my vote. He would be covered in it!!!!

Unfortunately I have to follow the letter of the law. The hardest thing about running any business with a liquor license, is not being able to beat the brakes off of the people that deserve it. The next hardest part is keeping the incidents out of the mainstream newspaper.

lowbudgetjunk said:
Unfortunately I have to follow the letter of the law. The hardest thing about running any business with a liquor license, is not being able to beat the brakes off of the people that deserve it. The next hardest part is keeping the incidents out of the mainstream newspaper.
My grandpa owned a package store for 30 years and he broke alot of jaws and noses and never had any trouble with the ABC board. He even whooped a police that came in trying to arrest him. Only one note in jail for it.