• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Where do the buggys wheel?

Sell or trade your buggy for something less capable and then you'll have lots of fun. I've seen a few guys with buggies and they seem pretty bored with the trails up here.

I vote for TSF or Rimrock. You don't need a buggy to wheel either place, but they both have some fun trails. :redneck:

Buggy wise washington will never be a top wheeling state until someone buys land with the sole intent of building a 4x4 park.

wow thanks for all the replies. Just got done looking up these places on youtube. That stuff at raush creek looks mild to me. The crushers trails/browns camp down in tillamook state forest looks great. I live way south of Seattle so getting up to Canada is going to be really hard.

I can't seem to find any videos of real difficult stuff at rimrock.

Anywho, I probably will be planning a couple trips down to TSF a year.

TSF or north of the border.

The trails / play places near bend can be fun. Goldendale has some killer wheeling but it is only open to the public on select weekends.

The funny/moon show is always a blast.

Wait till it starts snowing up here, bolt on the biggest nastiest set of tires you can find, and play in the snow. Places like Elbe with two feet of snow on them are killer fun. It's a different kind of wheeling than rock crawling per say, but it is lots of fun.

There's a reason why everyone out here has their summer tires, and their winter tires.

Buggy wheelin?

Canada is the way Reiter used to be...

Oregon has some cool ****...

Cali has the Hammers...

But hands down, if you want the **** it's not in Washington, Oregon, Canada or Cali.

Arizona is all you need to know

PS. Did I mention I hate this ****ing state?

Last edited:
wow thanks for all the replies. Just got done looking up these places on youtube. That stuff at raush creek looks mild to me. The crushers trails/browns camp down in tillamook state forest looks great. I live way south of Seattle so getting up to Canada is going to be really hard.

I can't seem to find any videos of real difficult stuff at rimrock.

Anywho, I probably will be planning a couple trips down to TSF a year.

I just moved to Vancouver, WA partially to get better wheelin'. There are a bunch of trails in SW Wa, but they're more of the tight tree, climbs, a little mud, and driving through the woods style -- not much rock. TSF is by far your best bet for rocks if you want year round access and not much of a drive. Oh yah, don't forget snow wheeling!

But in general, most trails around here are built for 80s Toyos, Samurais, and Jeeps.

TSF or north of the border.

The trails / play places near bend can be fun. Goldendale has some killer wheeling but it is only open to the public on select weekends.

The funny/moon show is always a blast.

Wait till it starts snowing up here, bolt on the biggest nastiest set of tires you can find, and play in the snow. Places like Elbe with two feet of snow on them are killer fun. It's a different kind of wheeling than rock crawling per say, but it is lots of fun.

There's a reason why everyone out here has their summer tires, and their winter tires.

Sorry but what is bend? And where is that located?

I know a little about goldendale just because we rock does events there but I wasn't aware they had anything open to the public.

Buggy wheelin?

Canada is the way Reiter used to be...

Oregon has some cool ****...

Cali has the Hammers...

But hands down, if you want the **** it's not in Washington, Oregon, Canada or Cali.

Arizona is all you need to know

PS. Did I mention I hate this ****ing state?

Ha ha, dude I just moved from Surpise, AZ. Believe me, I miss table mesa. :mad:

I just moved to Vancouver, WA partially to get better wheelin'. There are a bunch of trails in SW Wa, but they're more of the tight tree, climbs, a little mud, and driving through the woods style -- not much rock. TSF is by far your best bet for rocks if you want year round access and not much of a drive. Oh yah, don't forget snow wheeling!

But in general, most trails around here are built for 80s Toyos, Samurais, and Jeeps.

Technically I don't have a buggy, it's more of a fullsize chevy truggy that used to be a k5 blazer. I asked where the buggy guys wheel just because I thought that would get the most response and everyone would know what I meant by difficulty. It's pretty funny the attention my rig gets on the trails I have been on, because I guess nobody rocks fullsize rigs here, especially ones on rockwells, that aren't super tall or super wide. I have never seen more Toyota's in my life :kissmyass:

Technically I don't have a buggy, it's more of a fullsize chevy truggy that used to be a k5 blazer. I asked where the buggy guys wheel just because I thought that would get the most response and everyone would know what I meant by difficulty. It's pretty funny the attention my rig gets on the trails I have been on, because I guess nobody rocks fullsize rigs here, especially ones on rockwells, that aren't super tall or super wide. I have never seen more Toyota's in my life :kissmyass:

Now that I read this post!!!!! you need to come up to canadia so we can have some fun with you!!!!:awesomework::beer::beer:

We will Welcome you in our realm if you want to have some fun!!!!!:awesomework:

Well....Spring is coming soon!!!!!!:cheer:

Last edited:
Just get a crap ton of money and buy the OM. Then let your fellow friends at nw-wheelers / real wheelers play there also :D.

Emphasize real wheelers!!!!Buddy!!!!:redneck: canadia is open for your needs!!!!:awesomework::beer:

Come up and have some fun!!!:awesomework::beer:

Last edited:
Now days "good" trails are kept close to those that have them. Walking in here and asking for information like that is like walking into a mall with a PA speaker and asking who the drug dealers are. Get out and wheel talk to the people that are wheeling and you will find the spots.

I think we have a HUGE case of home/rock sickness.

This is where one is so in love/fond of rocks with massive traction and technical choices that here in the northwest the wheeling has then turned them into "rock snobs" and they have yet to let the enjoyment of the NW SOAK in.

Elbe will be full of fun in about a month.

Just cuz ya cant order the kinda pizza ya want dont mean ya have to go hungry. :beer:

AND ps, the Canads are gonna have fun with a leaf srung blazer that is "Looking for buggy trails".

:beer::beer:

Please understand something, you have a MUDDER. (leaf blazer on 44 BOGGERS)

You ask for buggy trails.
*And my idea of a good trail is not a mud hole*

Well my idea of wheeling is not just a mudhole too,,,,,,

But my idea of wheeling is not driving on DRY, WARM rocks down south where there is MORE traction than an asphalt parking lot.

I dont even have a buggy but Im looking forward to hanging up that anchor you got playing follow the leader.

PS, welcome to toyota country! :beer: