• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Where is the best place to by Spicer?

Lokey

U-joints in my rig are starting to get sloppy and I want to replace them with Spicer. Problem for me is that Napa reportedly is not carrying Spicer anymore. Does anyone have another local purchase point (Lynnwood or there about) that they like to purchase from and seems to have good inventory?

I am open to a good source for an internet purchase also but would rather buy local if I can to support local buisness.

Lokey

U-joints in my rig are starting to get sloppy and I want to replace them with Spicer. Problem for me is that Napa reportedly is not carrying Spicer anymore. Does anyone have another local purchase point (Lynnwood or there about) that they like to purchase from and seems to have good inventory?

I am open to a good source for an internet purchase also but would rather buy local if I can to support local buisness.

Lokey

It might help to know what local is if you put your location in your stats :;

i usually go to best drivelines for a onesy twosey u joints. if i buy more then, i use sixflags online. i believe 4wp also carries spicer joints.

I had this same problem yesterday, ended up buying precision sealed U-Joints because they have a lifetime warrenty that Napa honors

I used to by Spicer (Dana) from my local Napa store also but I was told that Napa is going to stop carrying Spicer and start to carry Percision. The reason for that is Spicer is reportedly backing out of the aftermarket so it can focus OEM only. Napa is going to stop carrying Victor gaskets also and move to Felpro. Victor is a Dana-Spicer brand.

Has anyone seens specs or had experience with Percision. Perhaps I am going to allot of trouble to get spicer for nothing?

Has anyone seens specs or had experience with Percision. Perhaps I am going to allot of trouble to get spicer for nothing?

Not sure i will let you know in a couple months lol but thats not helpful i bet. All i know is the lynwood napa told me the were very comparable and had a lifetime warranty so if i had a problem bring them back and they will give me new ones or my money back so i figured i would give them a shot

The dude at best drivelines rants and raves about how crappy the napa joints are. I personally only run spicer and have gotten them at Randys and Best DL before.

Yes, I tried a precision and it was the only u-joint that wore out BEFORE I broke the axle shaft! All the spicer joints outlasted the axleshafts.

Yes, I tried a precision and it was the only u-joint that wore out BEFORE I broke the axle shaft! All the spicer joints outlasted the axleshafts.

Sh!t o well at least i can get my money back...its only for the DD driver though. You think it will be fine for a vehicle that only gets put in four wheel drive ever few months?