• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Where to get Drive shaft parts and or builder?

Chuck19

I am about ready for shafts in my new buggy but I'm not sure who is the best company or person to contact so I'm asking the group for help?

The guys at Athens Driveline get out and wheel. Helluva a nice guy as well.

Re:

I bought mine off ebay, .250 wall dom, 1350 yokes and spicer forged u joints built, balanced painted and shipped for $250, they have held up great and are built in the USA

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Re:

I used Dave's Driveshaft in Nashville.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

daves a great guy! a little quirky but still hes local and does great work! next time yer there ask him if still takes his anti homo sexual pills! molaugh

We are a Spicer distributor and build off hiway drivelines so I get mine at work....but after meeting the Athens guys at the hardline ride, I'd use them if I ever lose my current connections.

easleycrawler said:
Carolina driveline does good work, and has good customer service and fair pricing.

X2 for Carolina. They did mine for my buggy and I couldn't make them myself (with new parts) for what they did them for shipped to my door. I would suggest getting the WOD or EOR style support bearing though if front is two piece.

I never had any issues with what Carolina had on there but it would have been the weak link for sure.

easleycrawler said:
Carolina driveline does good work, and has good customer service and fair pricing.

yup, and both times ive ordered custom stuff from them, its shipped within 24 hours of me giving them specs on exactly what I needed.

Re:

TN9703 said:
I used Dave's Driveshaft in Nashville.

Yep daves is a great place,dude builds drive shafts for 4x4, dragsters, bouncers, big rigs, etc. plus he has lots of parts there too

Re: Re:

Lampley said:
I have used Dave's as well.

Just be ready to chat with him if he has time.
No doubt! I had a drive line vibration on my Excursion after I lifted it and brought it up to him, he pulled some measurements and took care of it. I've called up there with measurements as well. He's good ****.